Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

FLAPPING WINGS, Moonlight couples flight?

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited April 11, 2019 in General Chat
so I saw this 2 videos

and got me convinced to spend 300 cat paws for moonlight couples flight coupon
but then i saw other videos that doesn't have flapping wings.
so i was wondering if the flapping of the wings during the moonlight couples flight is limited to specific wings only?
if yes, does anyone have a list of what wings have the flapping effect during flight ?

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited April 11, 2019
    It most likely the animated wings from the one gachapon.
    They animate on idle so the flight action still counts as being idle therefore they still animate.
    Otherwise wing action works with the flight.
    But im pretty sure its the animated wings from the one gacha.
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    Yes, that guy in the videos is wearing Dark Blue Dominator Wings from the Fabulous Wing Box.
    Those are animated by default.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JDH
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    GACHA!
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Yeah seems to be those specific wings. My constellation wings don't flap :c
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    GACHA!

PON!
  • FaithrendFaithrend
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    I feel like I wasted time getting moonlight the least they could do is update the soloo animation it’s exactly the same as all flights how often are you going to fly around with a friend compared to flying soloo or at least the idle animation while flying could have been different not to mention moonlight and sweetheart are basically the same very disappointing after that long grind for cat paws
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Faithrend wrote: »
    I feel like I wasted time getting moonlight the least they could do is update the soloo animation it’s exactly the same as all flights how often are you going to fly around with a friend compared to flying soloo or at least the idle animation while flying could have been different not to mention moonlight and sweetheart are basically the same very disappointing after that long grind for cat paws

EXACTLY. That's what i have been saying too. If you are solo player most of the time, it was best to buy a flight that was for 100 Cat Paw's instead of 300 one. It's ridiculously overpriced and doesn't make any sense.
    TwistedxFateFaithrend
  • BlackLotussBlackLotuss
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Thats not true! ive been able to do this! i dont know how and its only happened twice but i think it works with wings that flap when opened in combat! (like dynamic raven wings for example)