Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweet Coffee Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 17, 2019 in Vault
Rumors have it a new coffee shop has opened up in Tara. Head down to meet Liam and Gwen, who are the owners of Peep's Coffee! Talk to them every day to receive a free cup of coffee. You can even gather coins to exchange for a Barista Outfit, Sweet Coffee Wagon, and more. Check out the full details here!

sweetcoffeeevent_590x165.jpg

Sweet Coffee Event
Event Dates: Thursday, April 11, After Maintenance - Thursday, May 9, Before Maintenance

Event Details

• Log in during the event period to receive the event quest, "[Guide] The Aroma of Sweet Coffee", and an Orange Wings of a Goddess.
    Orange Wings of a Goddess Details:
  • Use this wing to teleport to the event area, and more!
  • Teleport locations: Tara Gallery, Dunbarton Town Square, Tara Shadow Mission Bulletin and Taillteann Shadow Mission Bulletin!
  • Using the wing has a 10-minute cooldown, so use it wisely!
  • Register a main character with NPC Liam, located near the Food Truck at the Tara Gallery. Once selected, the main character cannot be changed.
  • Once you register your main character, you will receive the Coffee of the Day and Sweet Coffee Box.
  • Speak to Liam each real-life day to receive a Coffee of the Day, and a Sweet Coffee Box!
  • You can also find Gwen while she is out for deliveries. She will hint where she will be headed when you talk to her in Tara. Something good might happen if you meet her everyday...

Coin Details

Collect Coffee Coins to redeem at Gwen for cool rewards! See 'Gwen's Exchange Shop' tab on this page for all of the reward details! Each day resets at 12:00 AM PDT.

• Weekdays Daily Login - 1 Coffee Coin
  • Weekday Consecutive Login - 2 Coffee Coins
  • Stay logged in for 36 minutes (Once Daily) - 2 Coffee Coins
  • Login on the weekend - 5 Coffee Coins
  • Complete the 'A Coffee Coin (1)' quest (Once Daily)
    - 1 Coffee Coin
  • Complete the 'A Coffee Coin (2)' quest (Once Daily)
    - 1 Coffee Coin
  • Login for 7 consecutive days - 1 Special Coffee Coin
  • Login for 14 consecutive days - 1 Special Coffee Coin
  • Login for 21 consecutive days - 1 Special Coffee Coin
  • Login for 28 consecutive days - 1 Special Coffee Coin
  • Login for 10 consecutive days - 2 Special Coffee Coin
  • Login for 20 consecutive days - 2 Special Coffee Coin
  • Login for 30 consecutive days - 2 Special Coffee Coin
  • Login for a total of 14 days - Aromatic Man/Woman 1st Title Coupon (Luck +25)
  • Login for a total of 21 days - Cup o' Joe

To fulfill the daily coffee coin event quest, 'A Coffee Coin (1)', complete either the Tara or Taillteann daily shadow mission. After completing the quest, you'll receive 1x Coffee Coin and the next quest, 'A Coffee Coin (2)' which will require you to complete the other town's daily shadow mission.

Sweet Coffee Box Droplist

You can obtain a Sweet Coffee Box every day by talking to Liam, or by exchanging Coffee Coins for it at Gwen.

• Sweet Coffee Wagon Whistle
  • Sweet Coffee Scooter Whistle
  • Peep's Coffee Americano
  • Peep's Coffee Condensed Milk Latte
  • Peep's Coffee Caramel Macchiato
  • Peep's Coffee Einspanner
  • Peep's Coffee Marshmallow Hot Cocoa
  • Peep's Coffee Vanilla Latte
  • Peep's Coffee Coconut Cappuccino
  • Pouch of Ground Coffee Totem Coupon
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: bdbf65)
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: d5ab82)
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: 693d29)
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: 9b5734)
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: e9e8e1)
  • Fixed Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: 271300)
  • Fixed Pet Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: bdbf65)
  • Fixed Pet Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: d5ab82)
  • Fixed Pet Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: 693d29)
  • Fixed Pet Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: 9b5734)
  • Fixed Pet Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: e9e8e1)
  • Fixed Pet Color Dye Ampoule (Hex: 271300)
  • Reno Figure
  • Vay Figure
  • Tion Figure
  • Golden Experience Fruit (500%)
  • Life 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Magic 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Close Combat 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Music 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Alchemy 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Martial Arts 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Dual Gun 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Puppetry 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Ninja 2x EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Unrestricted Dungeon Pass
  • Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass
  • Finest Leather Pouch
  • Fine Leather Pouch
  • Common Leather Pouch
  • Cheap Leather Pouch
  • Finest Silk Pouch
  • Fine Silk Pouch
  • Common Silk Pouch
  • Cheap Silk Pouch
  • Finest Fabric Pouch
  • Fine Fabric Pouch
  • Common Fabric Pouch
  • Cheap Fabric Pouch
  • Finest Firewood (Quantity: 10)
  • Finest Leather Strap (Quantity: 10)
  • Finest Silk (Quantity: 10)
  • Finest Fabric (Quantity: 10)
  • Finest Leather (Quantity: 10)
  • Age Potion - Age 9
  • Age Potion - Age 10
  • Age Potion - Age 11
  • Age Potion - Age 12
  • Age Potion - Age 13
  • Age Potion - Age 14
  • Age Potion - Age 15
  • Age Potion - Age 16
  • Age Potion - Age 17
  • Age Potion - Age 18
  • Pet Age Potion - Age 1
  • Pet Age Potion - Age 2
  • Pet Age Potion - Age 3
  • Pet Age Potion - Age 4
  • Pet Age Potion - Age 5
  • Party Popper Kit (Quantity: 10)
  • Fireworks Kit - Holiday (Quantity: 10)
  • Heart Shaped Fireworks Kit (Quantity: 10)
  • Fireworks Kit - Nao (Quantity: 10)
  • Campfire Kit (Quantity: 5)
  • Roasted Coffee
  • Courcle Coffee Beans
  • Espresso
  • Espresso Macchiato
  • Steamed Milk
  • Iced Macchiato
  • Sweet Coffee
  • Macchiato

Gwen's Exchange Shop

aUlh55z.png

nw22ncE.png

Disclaimer: Some event items in the shop do expire after a certain amount of time, so please remember to use them!

sdankjdfbnfd4v2.png

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I am sad that the Coffee drinks only give 15 AP instead of 50...welp 420+ AP is good enough I guess....

I want 1500+ AP ; w ;

Not generous enough for those who wanna do Tech duinn but lack of AP and total lvls for bonus stats!
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    Unless my math is wrong, doesn't the event last for 29 days? If so, then the 30 consecutive days is impossible to get.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Mykah wrote: »
    Unless my math is wrong, doesn't the event last for 29 days? If so, then the 30 consecutive days is impossible to get.

Here is the hint for that: You can also find Gwen while she is out for deliveries. She will hint where she will be headed when you talk to her in Tara. Something good might happen if you meet her everyday...
  • AlshianAlshian
    Sorry My bad I looked harder and done math we can get 1545 AP if we focus entirely on the drinks instead of the pets and outfits or other useful goodies, this will help me alot to get ready for Tech duinn Thanks nexon!~ >w<
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Alshian wrote: »
    I am sad that the Coffee drinks only give 15 AP instead of 50...welp 420+ AP is good enough I guess....

I want 1500+ AP ; w ;

Not generous enough for those who wanna do Tech duinn but lack of AP and total lvls for bonus stats!

maxresdefault.jpg
    AlshianErika
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited April 11, 2019
    I can't decide if I'm going to be hating or enjoying Gwen before this is over XDD
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I can't decide if I'm going to be hating or enjoying Gwen before this is over XDD

Calm your mind with a cup of 152px-Caravan_Joe.png
    Bronzebreak
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited April 11, 2019

*Internal screaming*
    Can someone clarify for me and someone else ingame who was asking, do we find Gwen multiple times a day, or is it just once every irl day?
    Sakura2503
  • AlshianAlshian

*Internal screaming*
    Can someone clarify for me and someone else ingame who was asking, do we find Gwen multiple times a day, or is it just once every irl day?

goin to assume once every 5 days? idk
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    edited April 11, 2019
    Is there a way to hear Gwen's hint again? I accidentally skipped it and have no idea where to look now ;;
    Edit : Never mind I found her, Thank you NPC Locator
    YangKoete

*Internal screaming*

goin to assume once every 5 days? idk
    Is there a way to hear Gwen's hint again? I accidentally skipped it and have no idea where to look now ;;

Don't know if this is the same for us, but here is the info from Mabi JP (used Google Translate of the page)
     Login daily to earn coffee coupons
    If you log in as an event participant character, you will earn one "Coffee Coupon".
    If you log in continuously for 2 days or more, you can earn 2 "Coffee Coupons".
    (Even on the first day of the event, regardless of the login on the previous day, you will earn 1 "Coffee Coupon".)
    Furthermore, if you stay connected for 1 day in Erin Time (36 minutes in real time) , add 2 more "Coffee Coupons" You can earn one.
    Furthermore, you can earn 5 "Coffee Coupons" regardless of the number of consecutive logins on the weekend !

In addition, you can earn "special coffee coupons" by 7 days of continuous login and 10 days of continuous login .
    You can get 1 on days of multiples of 7 and 2 on days of multiples of 10, so log in every day! It is not only "coffee coupons"

that you can earn by logging in ! You can earn “take-out coffee” (weapons) with
    “good smell male / female title coupon” (Luck 25 increase) on 14 days and
    cumulative login on 21 days .

HINT!
     When I went to see a lot of NPC "Gwen" I went to coffee delivery, "gifts" ...?

Clear shadow missions and earn coffee coupons
    The quest "Coffee coupon collection (1) / (2)" occurs when you set the character participating in the event.
    While holding this quest, if you clear today's shadow mission, you will earn 1 "Coffee Coupon" at a time.
    You can earn one at a day (up to two a day) with Tara and Talteen, so be sure to challenge yourself.

HINT!  You can move to the shadow mission board immediately
     by using the "Tara Atelier" which is given at the start of the event
    !

Meet the NPC 'Liam' and have a 'sweet coffee box' and daily coffee
    When you first talk to NPC "Liam" in real time, you can get
    "sweet coffee box" and daily coffee according to the day of the week

https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/eventBoardContent.asp?st=&se=&dp=0&th=7096999&ix=7096
  • BayloupeBayloupe
    Mabinogi Rep: 415

How did you find her exactly with the NPC Locator? I can't seem to do that :(
  • PeakstarPeakstar
    Mabinogi Rep: 515
    Bayloupe wrote: »

This took me a while to figure out as well, but search for the Sweet Coffee Scooter instead of Gwen, and then choose the one that isn't in Tara :)
    BayloupeKensamaofmari
  • BayloupeBayloupe
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    Peakstar wrote: »
    Bayloupe wrote: »

This took me a while to figure out as well, but search for the Sweet Coffee Scooter instead of Gwen, and then choose the one that isn't in Tara :)

Thank you!

You've really helped me out!
    PeakstarMsnocturnal
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    My question would be.. Does the wagon actually sell COFFEE? I mean we dont get a truck that sells sweets despite being covered in either cookies or ice cream... The special thing could have been that it sells espressos, iced coffee, mochas, or hot chocolates/tea. I really do despise 100% reskins.. -_-
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    My question would be.. Does the wagon actually sell COFFEE? I mean we dont get a truck that sells sweets despite being covered in either cookies or ice cream... The special thing could have been that it sells espressos, iced coffee, mochas, or hot chocolates/tea. I really do despise 100% reskins.. -_-

Yup, that's what I said in the other thread in content from other regions.
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Question! Does anyone know if the Couple's Barista Outfit Box contains both outfits AND both wigs for the girls? Or is it just the outfits and if you want the wigs you have to get the Upbeat Barista Outfit Box (F)?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    Question! Does anyone know if the Couple's Barista Outfit Box contains both outfits AND both wigs for the girls? Or is it just the outfits and if you want the wigs you have to get the Upbeat Barista Outfit Box (F)?

if its like summer beach event's couples box it SHOULD have all in one set for both genders
    Kitsuyasha

if its like summer beach event's couples box it SHOULD have all in one set for both genders

So all the wigs are included.
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280

That would be nice! I sure hope so!