Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweet Coffee Coin # - Incorrect Info. Help!

SheraleSherale
Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
edited April 11, 2019 in General Chat
If I am doing my math correctly, the event runs from Thursday, April 11th to Thursday, May 9th [before maintenance]

That means the event goes on for only 28 days [29 if you get something before maintenance hits].
But under the Coin Details, it states to be logged in for -30 days consecutively- to get 2 special coffee coins

Yet that would be impossible.

Can someone, or a mod, help me in understanding this? Is it an error on Nexon's info or is there something I'm not getting.

d265eccae1f0da7f1fb8b07ec92ee5fe.png

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    According to Katherz on the announcement thread there may be alternate ways to get coins.
  • SheraleSherale
    According to Katherz on the announcement thread there may be alternate ways to get coins.

Might be so, but the issue still stands that you cannot make "30 days consecutively" in the event since it only runs for 28 days.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Everyone I've heard complaining keeps getting the answer that "today counts as one login day"
    I haven't done the math so i don't know if that's even valid, just adding that to the math just in case it hasn't been already.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    edited April 11, 2019
    The last time we had this kind of "Login every day to get coins" event, we were allowed to talk to the event NPC to add +1 to either consecutive or total coins... Based on the hint that Katherz gave, I'm guessing this Gwen NPC offers a similar function?

Idk yet, logging in to play the event now.

EDIT:
    DduY3.png

I'm just gonna put my trust into them for this one and hope there'll be 30 days by the end of the event lol
    Katherz
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 11, 2019
    Do an NPC search using the map, type in "Sweet Coffee Scooter". You will see two listings, the one in Tara and then one somewhere else. Select the other location and go there. Chat with Gwen, do this once a day.

Super duper fast.
    KensamaofmariVeylaineBronzebreakImaizumi
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I think we get the extra consecutively days from just keep on finding Gwen.
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    There was a certain feature offered by the NPCs during the Beach Drinks event, something similar will be offered by Gwen eventually.

That's how you'll end up reaching your 30 days, assuming you don't miss a single one.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    XCalibie wrote: »
    There was a certain feature offered by the NPCs during the Beach Drinks event, something similar will be offered by Gwen eventually.

That's how you'll end up reaching your 30 days, assuming you don't miss a single one.

Yep, do your best not missing a single day if you want 30
  • SheraleSherale
    This is nuts.
    If Gwen is the answer to adding 2 "consecutive days" to the counter, that means this event has no grace skip days at all if you want all the rewards.

woof, rough stuff for anyone who didn't log in yesterday
    BronzebreakTheOthicImaizumi
    You can trade 30 regular coins for 1 special coin in Gwen's shop so as long as one keeps logging in and getting all possible coins, they'll be ok.
  • EraleaEralea
    Yeah, it's a bit unusual that there aren't any extra days.
    Around two years ago almost all the events were pretty tight (anyone remember the balloon pony outrage?) but recently they've been much more relaxed and gave plenty of extra days.

Oh well, I don't mind it. I'm only after the free pets anyway. I've got the other four kinds of food trucks already and it would be a shame to not add this one to my collection. 8)
    TheOthic
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sherale wrote: »
    This is nuts.
    If Gwen is the answer to adding 2 "consecutive days" to the counter, that means this event has no grace skip days at all if you want all the rewards.

woof, rough stuff for anyone who didn't log in yesterday

I forgot to do the dailies. :(
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited April 13, 2019
    hmmmmm now im lost and alot more confused
    jpQA9qm.jpg

tho i did realize that event resets at midnight PST
    I dont see anyone mentioning it here so probably everybody knows about it already
    but for those that dont, hopefully this helps
    im not very good with math ill just get myself more confused trying to figure it out through math
    but i trust the mabi team is considerate enough to clear up the confusion or give us extensions
    or maybe its just their own way of telling us to choose what we really want rather than have it all
    and then flood the shops and auction house with free event stuff sold for millions of gold
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Geez, why people are complaining about this. I'm pretty sure we are getting enough coins to get something nice out of it. Nexon is already generous enough for giving away these useful pets and i'm not even talking about the level of generosity that came from Doki Doki. I bought almost EVERYTHING from the Cat Paw Trader and was glad we had enough time to do it.
  • EraleaEralea
    DeW9u.png

There we go, easy peasy. We'll have 30 consecutive days, no problem.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Eralea wrote: »
    DeW9u.png

There we go, easy peasy. We'll have 30 consecutive days, no problem.

days

dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg
    Wolfsinger
  • EraleaEralea
    yes can you not see the extra 24 hours I am enjoying here
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Eralea wrote: »
    yes can you not see the extra 24 hours I am enjoying here

That must be some kick-ass coffee.
    This event would have been better off in February because it has 28 of possible 30 days. :D
    WolfsingerBronzebreakTwistedxFate
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Im not sure if im the only one who figured it out recently
    I only figured it out 2 days ago but to explain how its done in simple step by step way:

step 1 - Go to "Tara Gallery" and speak to "Gwen". She will give u a hint of where she would do her deliveries.
    (Possible locations are Calida Lake, Muyu Desert, Outside of Hillwen Mine, The Oasis)
    step 2 - Go to the location "Gwen" from "Tara Gallery" mentioned and look for her.
    (searching "Gwen" in the NPC search Tab on the map will point to "Gwen" located at "Tara Gallery")
    step 3 - talk to "Gwen" from the location mentioned

if my explanation makes it more confusing check the wiki
    I wished i could have found it sooner
    Bronzebreak