Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It is Coffee overdose time!!!

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
edited April 11, 2019 in General Chat
I love this event so much with all these AP time to have my body get messed up with overdose of coffee LOL

Unless your in real need of AP this event within 28 days give 7 months worth of AP if your dropping the idea of having other things.

Comments

• starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    First it was the Blaandi event ODing people with AP now everyone can seizure with coffee AP yay!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    giphy.gif
    AlshianWolfsingerVeylaineLadamestarkiller1286Radiant DawnookieTheOthicRaintheswordJiantoand 2 others.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    What you want
    x5Jebl.png
    What you got
    961046_1356505150356_368_327.jpg
    Assessment
    hTLOum.jpg
    AlshianWolfsingerRadiant DawnVeylaine
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    What you want
    x5Jebl.png
    What you got
    961046_1356505150356_368_327.jpg
    Assessment
    hTLOum.jpg

335.gif

I'll take three.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerRadiant DawnTheOthic
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I will enjoy my free pets and outfits. I have enough AP.

The otter will enjoy the forgetful potions.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    The otter will enjoy the forgetful potions.

Every potion will taste like the best potion ever to it despite them all tasting the same.
  • XehalinXehalin
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Where did you get 7 months worth of ap from? By my count, it's roughly around 645 ap if you turn every possible coin in for ap and use the ap daily coffees. That's about 3 weeks worth of rebirthing after hitting level 200 and expl level 15. I seriously thought we had double ap or something from this event from your description.
  • AlshianAlshian
    edited April 12, 2019
    Xehalin wrote: »
    Where did you get 7 months worth of ap from? By my count, it's roughly around 645 ap if you turn every possible coin in for ap and use the ap daily coffees. That's about 3 weeks worth of rebirthing after hitting level 200 and expl level 15. I seriously thought we had double ap or something from this event from your description.

5~6 coins per day up to 28 days (event duration) = 140~168 coins

grand total of 10 special coins if you don't miss a day to be exchanged for x30 coins per special coin making it 300 coins

Add the coins up to 440~468 divide by 4 coins from AP15 coffees becomes 110~117 AP15 coffes then X it by 15

Which all equals to 1,650~1,755 AP!

Also I am assuming grand average of lvls 100 and explore lvls of 50 per week since who ever even felt like leveling up to full 200? So this would make at least about 16~17 week as in roughly about 6 months worth of AP. 7 Months if you level up during the event >:3

I don't know about you but my math seem decent. Also do you level up to 200 weekly? and ONLY explore lvl 15? getting max explore is pretty easy. Please know you can exchange special coins for normal coins of 1 special for x30 normals vice versa if you had missed that.

Another note you prob had read this without knowing there is a coffee event going on so I will let ya off the hook for not knowing :)
    Alshian wrote: »
    Xehalin wrote: »

5~6 coins per day up to 28 days (event duration) = 140~168 coins

grand total of 10 special coins if you don't miss a day to be exchanged for x30 coins per special coin making it 300 coins

Add the coins up to 440~468 divide by 4 coins from AP15 coffees becomes 110~117 AP15 coffes then X it by 15

Which all equals to 1,650~1,755 AP!

Also I am assuming grand average of lvls 100 and explore lvls of 50 per week since who ever even felt like leveling up to full 200? So this would make at least about 16~17 week as in roughly about 6 months worth of AP. 7 Months if you level up during the event >:3

I don't know about you but my math seem decent. Also do you level up to 200 weekly? and ONLY explore lvl 15? getting max explore is pretty easy. Please know you can exchange special coins for normal coins of 1 special for x30 normals vice versa if you had missed that.

Another note you prob had read this without knowing there is a coffee event going on so I will let ya off the hook for not knowing :)

Coffee coffee.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited April 12, 2019
    The maximum amount of AP gained from this event is ~2100 ap.
    The Amount of AP from levels alone in one year is 10.4k Ap
    6 months of that is 5200.
    This event is only worth about like 2-3 months of AP for afking for an entire of 30 days.
    However you must sacrifice ALL PRIZES in order to get the ~2.1k AP.
    This even is a major nerf in comparison to the beach events 50 ap per potion.
    But hey free ap if you hate literally every other item from this event.
    VeylaineImaizumi
    edited April 12, 2019
    Opalthira wrote: »
    This event is only worth about like 2-3 months of AP for afking for an entire of 30 days.

Did you account for the potential AP gained from lvling up while using the drink that gives exp while using rest for 3 days?
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    tumblr_mcdrj97I3P1r5a9yco1_500.png
    tumblr_o3l6snyQRa1ue64rfo1_1280.jpg
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerRadiant DawnPolicromaLialin
  • OpalthiraOpalthira

Did you account for the potential AP gained from lvling up while using the drink that gives exp while using rest for 3 days?

Potions only.
    194 coins from 7 x 27 days = 194 (+ 5 from the first day)
    40 from weekends
    300 from the 10 special coins
    =534
    534/4 = 133.5 x 15 = 2002.5 AP Total from this event.

The amount of ap from level within 30 days is 200 x 4 = 1000
    So 3k for one month of grinding.
    3.2k with exploration.
    KensamaofmariSheena
  • AlshianAlshian

Potions only.
    194 coins from 7 x 27 days = 194 (+ 5 from the first day)
    40 from weekends
    300 from the 10 special coins
    =534
    534/4 = 133.5 x 15 = 2002.5 AP Total from this event.

The amount of ap from level within 30 days is 200 x 4 = 1000
    So 3k for one month of grinding.
    3.2k with exploration.

Do you account that not everyone may reach lvl 200 as easy as many that only the highest they willing to take is 100+?
    ImaizumiSheena
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Alshian wrote: »
    [

Do you account that not everyone may reach lvl 200 as easy as many that only the highest they willing to take is 100+?

This was strictly a maximum AP allowed in an allotted time frame.
    Whether or not you cant get to lvl 200 from 150 in a weeks time is up to you.
    Bronzebreak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    The outfit is not really my style so I am just going to get the pets and blow the rest on ap.
    LeineiTheOthic
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    If I had saved some, and if it was a thing you could do, I'd make a Mojito Macchiato, using that Mojito AP drink from that past beach event and mixing it into this event's AP drink.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Godot = automatic upvote
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    If I had saved some, and if it was a thing you could do, I'd make a Mojito Macchiato, using that Mojito AP drink from that past beach event and mixing it into this event's AP drink.

giphy.gif
    AlshianKensamaofmari
  • AlshianAlshian
    Gaea wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »

giphy.gif

I like this, fitting after drinking loads and loads of coffee as well as with some shakes.