Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone else think the Eweca Orb needs an update?

RenessaRenessa
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Feedback and Suggestions
I know it's probably been suggested before, but the Eweca Orb is so out of date it's almost irrelevant. At least in my eyes.

I'd love to see it brought more in line with what I think the KR server has. Someone said it had a bunch of old good titles and even the super rare crafting materials.

And with how few people it seems are running enough of everything to sell rather than keep, I'd at least appreciate the new potential for my server to have rare materials enter the market.

Ancient Golden Crystals are so painfully expensive. ;^;

But I just think it would be nice to make the Eweca Orb worth considering again by stuffing it massively full of rare materials, long forgotten content, and never to return event items. Cause I can't imagine it sells much anymore.

But what does everyone else think? Would it be worth it to revamp it? What would you hope to see in our constantly available gachapon?
AlexLight

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Support!
    It's so old and irrelevant. No one buys anything that comes from it.
  • SebasteannSebasteann
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Greta wrote: »
    Support!
    Carasek
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 13, 2019
    Sebasteann wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Support!
    Carasek

Only for that? Which probably has a drop rate of 0.21% or something. Sure. They can keep Carasek and such, but other rewards are crap now.
  • NaiiNaii
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Good news for anyone who stumbles across this thread,
    The Eweca orb was updated recently at the end of August this year (2019). Go check out the update here,

https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/all/1/00JG1/eweca-orb-renewal-september-2019
    Sherri