Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It is Coffee overdose time!!!

Comments

• EvuuEvuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Drinking coffee while afking in a coffee event after your character drinks some coffee. Yeah this is my life right now...
    BronzebreakKensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Mojito Macchiato Silvervine Drink with Apple Juice, Corn Tea and Vales Whiskey on the rocks.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Evuu wrote: »
    Drinking coffee while afking in a coffee event after your character drinks some coffee. Yeah this is my life right now...

This event looks really unhealthy now... xD
    Greta wrote: »
    Evuu wrote: »

This event looks really unhealthy now... xD

Caffeine is unhealthy when overdosed.
    Do you want a few espresso shots?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I really wanted the outfit.
    But I just can't be bothered to get on to do this event.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415

I actually did 7 double espresso's once after having worked 3 double shifts in a row and was on my 4th one. I blacked out about 1/2 hr after drinking them and have no memory until my shift was over. Thankfully I had 2 days off afterwards even though i slept a day and a half of it away I crashed soooo hard. Needless to say I never drank that much again.
    Kensamaofmari
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Mojito Macchiato Silvervine Drink with Apple Juice, Corn Tea and Vales Whiskey on the rocks.

Ah, the "I Hate My Liver" Special! A classic!
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

There is not enough anime vomit gifs in the world...
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
    Ktty wrote: »

I actually did 7 double espresso's once after having worked 3 double shifts in a row and was on my 4th one. I blacked out about 1/2 hr after drinking them and have no memory until my shift was over. Thankfully I had 2 days off afterwards even though i slept a day and a half of it away I crashed soooo hard. Needless to say I never drank that much again.

Oof
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 15, 2019

All that caffeine eventually catches up with you. At my age I can no longer drink it because it screws with my heart rate and amps up my anxiety. I used to not be able to function without the stuff, now I can't have it at all.
    Kensamaofmari
    Gaea wrote: »

All that caffeine eventually catches up with you. At my age I can no longer drink it because it screws with my heart rate and amps up my anxiety. I used to not be able to function without the stuff, now I can't have it at all.

Caffeine beverages like tea and coffee should be consumed for relaxation and not as some potion to keep the body going. Don't abuse em.
    WolfsingerBronzebreak
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Coffee is just so gross!!!

tumblr_nee4amWHW31svecmko1_500.gif

but I'm doing it for the free cute pets :D
    BronzebreakWolfsingerstarkiller1286Sheena
    Arjune wrote: »
    Coffee is just so gross!!!

tumblr_nee4amWHW31svecmko1_500.gif

but I'm doing it for the free cute pets :D

Is it gross?
    Sometimes it makes me oog and ugh, but otherwise fine.
    I guess it's just something to get used to.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 17, 2019

Caffeine beverages like tea and coffee should be consumed for relaxation and not as some potion to keep the body going. Don't abuse em.

Aye. I knew someone at work who was a really a hard worker and enthusiastic employee. She would consume way more than the recommended daily consumption. It ended rather grimly for her in the restroom. :(

I remember chatting with her on a couple of occasions and warning her about her consumption. She of course deflected my concerns.

Drink responsibly guys. I know when you are young you want to get that energy high, but please take into consideration how that stuff effects your brain and heart.

:<

Aye. I knew someone at work who was a really a hard worker and enthusiastic employee. She would consume way more than the recommended daily consumption. It ended rather grimly for her in the restroom. :(

I remember chatting with her on a couple of occasions and warning her about her consumption. She of course deflected my concerns.

Drink responsibly guys. I know when you are young you want to get that energy high, but please take into consideration how that stuff effects your brain and heart.

:<

These beverages can be used as minor medicine or potion, so it is possible to overdose.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Wow. I only drink like one or two coffees a day tops. However, I've had the caffeine thing get me, but not from coffee. There is this water flavor mix called Mio and they have caffeinated versions. Bear in mind, it's in a concentrated liquid form in a squeezable tube thing, and well... I did the flavor mix to TASTE. I did not have a good day that day. -_-
    Leinei wrote: »
    Wow. I only drink like one or two coffees a day tops. However, I've had the caffeine thing get me, but not from coffee. There is this water flavor mix called Mio and they have caffeinated versions. Bear in mind, it's in a concentrated liquid form in a squeezable tube thing, and well... I did the flavor mix to TASTE. I did not have a good day that day. -_-

Oof
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I'm not a big fan of coffee. I usually try to choose something else over it. When i drink it, i start to feel dizzy all of sudden, but when i drink energy drinks i'm totally fine. So weird.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm not a big fan of coffee. I usually try to choose something else over it. When i drink it, i start to feel dizzy all of sudden, but when i drink energy drinks i'm totally fine. So weird.

Greta gets drunk on coffee confirmed!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Greta is a spider?