Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweet Coffee Event

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Alshian wrote: »
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    Question! Does anyone know if the Couple's Barista Outfit Box contains both outfits AND both wigs for the girls? Or is it just the outfits and if you want the wigs you have to get the Upbeat Barista Outfit Box (F)?

if its like summer beach event's couples box it SHOULD have all in one set for both genders

So all the wigs are included.

Answering my own question based off JP

Couple barista costume box 5 sheets Available for trading, for storing pets, for storing
    banks, for sharing banks
    ※ You can earn all the items below.
    -Gentle barista shoes (for men)
    , gentle barista wigs (for men)
    , gentle barista costumes (for men)
    , kind barista shoes (for women)
    , kind barista wigs (for women)
    , kind barista wigs and hair bands (For women)
    · kind barista costume (for women)
    Kitsuyasha
  • MsnocturnalMsnocturnal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    Peakstar wrote: »
    Bayloupe wrote: »
    Mykah wrote: »
    Is there a way to hear Gwen's hint again? I accidentally skipped it and have no idea where to look now ;;
    Edit : Never mind I found her, Thank you NPC Locator

How did you find her exactly with the NPC Locator? I can't seem to do that :(

This took me a while to figure out as well, but search for the Sweet Coffee Scooter instead of Gwen, and then choose the one that isn't in Tara :)

Sooo, how does one find where the Mabinogi NPC Locator is?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Sooo, how does one find where the Mabinogi NPC Locator is?

It's a function of the minimap.
    Msnocturnal
    Katherz wrote: »
    Mykah wrote: »
    Unless my math is wrong, doesn't the event last for 29 days? If so, then the 30 consecutive days is impossible to get.

Here is the hint for that: You can also find Gwen while she is out for deliveries. She will hint where she will be headed when you talk to her in Tara. Something good might happen if you meet her everyday...

But mathematically still not possible to log in even for 29 days much less 30. Assuming timer resets at 7am.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    But mathematically still not possible to log in even for 29 days much less 30. Assuming timer resets at 7am.

she gives a 'gift' for finding her 5 times and again at 10 times so maybe she lets you add 2 days in total? That seems to mean there's no room for errors in this event... don't miss a day. period
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    does that 'finding gwen' thingy mean we have to find her 5 and 10 times consecutively? or can we miss days?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    does that 'finding gwen' thingy mean we have to find her 5 and 10 times consecutively? or can we miss days?

Not taking chances to miss a day, this event is a godsend for AP, id like to milk every drop of AP as i can.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    was it mentioned if the event resets at midnight cause i logged in and i got the coin and when i talked to LIam i got the coffee for the day
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    was it mentioned if the event resets at midnight cause i logged in and i got the coin and when i talked to LIam i got the coffee for the day

Yes, Liam does say midnight, so midnight it is.

On a different note, when going to the other NPCs they've added there, they are the very example explaining why Tara is so desolate.
    Wolfsinger
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    Is anyone else having issues with the Coffee Coin Shadow Mission Dailies? Myself and a couple friends have found that our quests don't always count when we do the dailies.
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Ladame wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues with the Coffee Coin Shadow Mission Dailies? Myself and a couple friends have found that our quests don't always count when we do the dailies.

It happened to me and a few friends the other day. If you don't hit "complete" in the coffee coin 1 quest before doing the next shadow mission it won't give you the second coffee coin quest when you finish the second daily. I had to put in a ticket and they told me this. They were quick with helping me though!
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Arjune wrote: »

she gives a 'gift' for finding her 5 times and again at 10 times so maybe she lets you add 2 days in total? That seems to mean there's no room for errors in this event... don't miss a day. period

I hope that isn't the case. I thought to look for her was an option for something extra. I'll be looking for her now but if we can't miss days I guess I missed my chance at doing this correctly. :c
    Bronzebreak
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    edited April 15, 2019
    Well this event glitched on me I found her and her scooter 5 times and did not get the 5th prize for finding her 5 times is it glitched for some people also just wondering if this event is broken...
    EDIT Derp I found her friday sat sun and mon so rip I found her 4 times my bad
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 15, 2019
    Why the HELL is this event resetting at midnight and not in the freaking morning LIKE MOST EVENTS USUALLY DO? Twice now I've not been able to do dailies on time. :|

I guess I am just gonna say F it and not do this event at all.
    Bronzebreak
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »
    Why the HELL is this event resetting at midnight and not in the freaking morning LIKE MOST EVENTS USUALLY DO? Twice now I've not been able to do dailies on time. :|

Ranting and swearing again i see...
    Gaea wrote: »

Because it's coffee.
    Wolfsinger
  • ErrorForEverErrorForEver
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    Okay...Gwen gave me two choices and I think I chose the the wrong one. I accidentally click the 2nd one but didn't see what that was... rip event
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Okay...Gwen gave me two choices and I think I chose the the wrong one. I accidentally click the 2nd one but didn't see what that was... rip event

the choices are a extra consecutive login or an extra day added to your total logins. the extra days added are whats needed to receive 2 more special coins for 30 days worth of logins. the event is only 28 total login days so the 2 extras are required to get 30 total to receive those extra 2 special coins.
  • ErrorForEverErrorForEver
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    edited April 15, 2019
    Ktty wrote: »

the choices are a extra consecutive login or an extra day added to your total logins. the extra days added are whats needed to receive 2 more special coins for 30 days worth of logins. the event is only 28 total login days so the 2 extras are required to get 30 total to receive those extra 2 special coins.

I guess I already messed up then...because its suppose to be the 1st choice for the 30 days consecutive logins and not total...If its not that then I'm confused
  • ThousandKnivesThousandKnives
    Mabinogi Rep: 405
    The first day counts towards the total and consecutive log ins for a total of 29 days, so counting the 2 extra days added from finding gwen would come out to 31. Given that the event resets at midnight and maintenances are usually after midnight, we have an extra day for the event.
    Bronzebreak