Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Do you drink Coffee?

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
in General Chat
I don't really drink coffe every day, but I do have my favorites. These are my TOP 4 Coffees~

4. Cappuccino

Loved for its creamy texture and taste; A cappuccino has more milk foam. Creamier in taste, cappuccinos are layered with textured milk foam that adds that extra rich texture. These types of coffee drinks are usually topped with chocolate powder for additional taste.

3. Latte

Lattes have more milk compared to cappuccinos. The coffee consists of espresso, steamed milk and milk froth. The taste is less strong due to the milk content. The ratio of 1 part espresso and 3-5 parts steamed milk makes this the perfect coffee for people looking for coffees with a slightly less strong and bitter tasting.

There are a few extras that you can add to your latte like; vanilla, chocolate, etc.

2. Mocha

Now we're talking~

A sweeter and chocolate variation of a cappuccino, mochas are a blend between hot chocolate and coffee. Usually served piping hot, these drinks do have cold variations like Iced mocha "The Legendary Drink For Summer". Loved by many, these hot drinks have a lovely hot chocolate meets coffee taste. The bitterness of the espresso shot is mellowed down to a great extent by using the milk and chocolate powder.

1. Affogato

An affogato is neither hot nor cold. It can be either depending on the buyer’s preference and barista style. A move away from the conventional espresso shot, an affogato can be called a coffee shot based dessert.

Creamy and delicious, the scoop of vanilla ice-cream in a shot of espresso makes affogato sweet lovers favorite. The bitterness and harshness of the espresso shot is mellowed out by the large scoop of vanilla ice cream goodness.
  1. Which kind of coffee do you drink?26 votes
    1. If it's not sweet I don't want any.
       15% (4 votes)
    2. As long as it has some sweetness in it, I'm good.
       46% (12 votes)
    3. The bitter the better.
       19% (5 votes)
    4. Ew, too bitter for me one way or another UwU
       19% (5 votes)

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I drink coffee, but I can't do mochas anymore really. The taste is too rich most of the time for me. so I tend to stick with Caramel Macchiatos or Lattes.
    Sheena
  • violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    I'm a Coffee Snob
    I regularly drink Folgers Classic Roast or Colombian.
    Since where I work has a Starbucks I also drink my coffee iced there. The Americano with a splash of Almond milk 3 pumps of espresso and for the sweetness I add White chocolate mocha. If you're doing Keto you can request for your coffee to be made with your choice of milk and then add your own sweetener.
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    I've had a cappuccino once. It was GOOD, but the caffeine was a bit much for my system.

So, to answer the main question: Nope, not a coffee drinker.

...shouldn't this be in Townsquare,though...?
    Sheena
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited April 18, 2019
    I prefer cappuccinos and mochas. I sometimes drink black coffee for more soothing effects if available.
    An iced Vietnamese coffee is nice during the summer. I like my coffee with sweetness but has to get enough of the coffee taste and fragrance.

When drinking packet coffee, I turn it into a sugar potion.

But I probably drink coffee once or twice every couple moons. Unless it's winter and cold.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I drink tea. :|
    ShadowtivaniTwelie
  • LepeltjeLepeltje
    Mabinogi Rep: 895
    Coffee is my actual life force so yes I drink a lot of it xD Usually make my own but if I am ordering from somewhere will likely go for a mocha or iced coffee if that is available.
    Sheena
    edited April 18, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »

I also drink tea once every couple of moons. Usually when at a Chinese restaurant.
    Hardly drink sweet tea or western teas. Only time I drink sweet tea is if it's iced during the summer.
    Prefer to drink tea the old way, put some dried tea leaves in a hot pot of water and enjoy in small cups.

Chrysanthemum tea is the best choice for novice tea drinkers after regular green tea because they're not fermented.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 18, 2019

I also drink tea once every couple of moons. Usually when at a Chinese restaurant.
    Hardly drink sweet tea or western teas. Only time I drink sweet tea is if it's iced during the summer.
    Prefer to drink tea the old way, put some dried tea leaves in a hot pot of water and enjoy in small cups.

Chrysanthemum tea is the best choice for novice tea drinkers after regular green tea because they're not fermented.

I love chamomile tea with valerian root. Keeps me mellow and helps me sleep. I drink like 3-4 giant mugs of tea a day. :)
    KensamaofmariSheena
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

I love chamomile tea with valerian root. Keeps me mellow and helps me sleep. I drink like 3-4 giant mugs of tea a day. :)

Hibiscus or fruit teas for me. =3
    KensamaofmariSheena
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I don't drink coffee nearly at all but if at gunpoint I'd get a latte.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

-points a gun at you-

:D
    Wolfsinger

-points a gun at you-

:D

Grapple_Shot.png
    Hisahime
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Do you drink a latte of tea?

You've bean pouncing on these a lot.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited April 19, 2019
    No, I get nauseous around just the smell of the grounds.
    Kensamaofmari
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    I make my own blend of coffee out of those 3in1 instant coffee
    I mix 2 sachet of the creamy caramel flavor 3in1 instant coffee each sachet is good for 1 cup serving, one tbsp of instant coffee
    and 2-3 tbsp sugar i mix it first with half liter hot water first once all is dissolved next i add the another half liter water (at room temperature)
    i drink it in a 1 liter mug intended for drinking beer its actually more of a souvenir
    KensamaofmariSheena
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

You've bean pouncing on these a lot.

Move oolong, there is nothing to tea here.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Coffee: Black
    Tea: Clear
    Scotch: Neat
    Kensamaofmari
    No, I get nauseous around just the smell of the grounds.

Too pungent?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Despite me not be able to drink coffee anymore, I still love the smell. The smell perks me up and makes me want something breakfast, like eggs and hashbrowns or pancakes.

mmmmmmmmmm...
    Twelie