Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweet Coffee Event

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Ktty wrote: »
    Okay...Gwen gave me two choices and I think I chose the the wrong one. I accidentally click the 2nd one but didn't see what that was... rip event

the choices are a extra consecutive login or an extra day added to your total logins. the extra days added are whats needed to receive 2 more special coins for 30 days worth of logins. the event is only 28 total login days so the 2 extras are required to get 30 total to receive those extra 2 special coins.

I guess I already messed up then...because its suppose to be the 1st choice for the 30 days consecutive logins and not total...If its not that then I'm confused

I knew doing it right before midnight was a bad idea. Errrgh.
    Bronzebreak
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    Ladame wrote: »
    Is anyone else having issues with the Coffee Coin Shadow Mission Dailies? Myself and a couple friends have found that our quests don't always count when we do the dailies.

It happened to me and a few friends the other day. If you don't hit "complete" in the coffee coin 1 quest before doing the next shadow mission it won't give you the second coffee coin quest when you finish the second daily. I had to put in a ticket and they told me this. They were quick with helping me though!

I wish it were that simple! We always complete the event quest, then the daily quest, then move on to the next one. Sometimes the second mission just doesn't count towards the event one. Good to know putting a ticket in works though I will start doing that since it happened again today. ^^;
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    edited April 20, 2019
    Can someone help me understand this?

With the two choices of Extra Consecutive Login and Added Total Login on both day 5 and day 10, I clicked the total login option.
    Gwen said I reached 12.

But it doesn't show I have more "consecutive logins" when i log in. Did I click the wrong options to get the 30-day consecutive login?

I know I sound dumb for not knowing but the options were confusing and it sucks you can only choose on day 5 and 10 and not like... on every 5th
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited April 20, 2019
    Sherale wrote: »

I clicked the total login option.
    But it doesn't show I have more "consecutive logins" when i log in.

well there's the problem

If you've been finding Gwen every day since the start, then you should be at 12 consecutive logins by today if you picked consecutive both times you got a gift from Gwen. If you picked total login then all that does is get you the cup-o-joe a day (or 2) earlier. Picking total both times will forfeit you the last 2 special coins you get for 30 consecutive logins most likely
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Arjune wrote: »
    Sherale wrote: »

I clicked the total login option.
    But it doesn't show I have more "consecutive logins" when i log in.

well there's the problem

If you've been finding Gwen every day since the start, then you should be at 12 consecutive logins by today if you picked consecutive both times you got a gift from Gwen. If you picked total login then all that does is get you the cup-o-joe a day (or 2) earlier. Picking total both times will forfeit you the last 2 special coins you get for 30 consecutive logins most likely

Yep you messed up clicking on total instead of Consecutive days instead.
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    My question would be.. Does the wagon actually sell COFFEE? I mean we dont get a truck that sells sweets despite being covered in either cookies or ice cream... The special thing could have been that it sells espressos, iced coffee, mochas, or hot chocolates/tea. I really do despise 100% reskins.. -_-
    Got the wagon the other day and can confirm- it does not sell coffee. Just a reskin.

Little sad, I wish it sold cocoa. XD
    BronzebreakWolfsinger
    Everytime Sulfur spider is the daily, I have immense lagouts and waste a lot of time and ultimately forfeit the mission. That's a coin or 2 lost.
    I wonder if it's coincidence by internet is bad whenever there's those spiders to slay.
  • BelleBelle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,730
    The past couple of days I can not get Gwen to give me her delivery location. I've used the minimap npc locator to find the scooter but nothing shows up. :/
    Belle wrote: »
    The past couple of days I can not get Gwen to give me her delivery location. I've used the minimap npc locator to find the scooter but nothing shows up. :/

It ends after you have done the 10 days.
  • BelleBelle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,730
    ohhh. Thank you :)
    Belle wrote: »
    ohhh. Thank you :)

Kinda wished it continued though.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I'm confused, are there enough days to get 4 special coins by logging in?
    edited April 22, 2019
    I'm confused, are there enough days to get 4 special coins by logging in?

Login for 7 consecutive days - 1 Special Coffee Coin
    Login for 14 consecutive days - 1 Special Coffee Coin

Login for 21 consecutive days - 1 Special Coffee Coin
    Login for 28 consecutive days - 1 Special Coffee Coin
    Login for 10 consecutive days - 2 Special Coffee Coin
    Login for 20 consecutive days - 2 Special Coffee Coin
    Login for 30 consecutive days - 2 Special Coffee Coin

If you started same day event came out and didn't miss anything plus got the consecutive logins with Gwen, you should have the following based off logins. If you you made a mistake with Gwen, you should have this amount no later than Wednesday.

If you got at least 1 consecutive day with Gwen's 10 days, and assuming event is ongoing on the Thursday of maintenance, you should be able to get all 10 special coins via login. You only need 9 special coins to get the couples outfit box, and the 2 pets.

Of course, you can always trade in 30 regular coins for a special coin if you want to hurry and then trade in special coins for 30 regular coins if you have extra specials to spare.
    Miscalculated. 13 coins are required for both pets and the couple's outfit. So you would have to trade in some coffee coins to get everything.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited April 27, 2019
    I honestly haven't done the Gwen thing, her one time speech just to get past to her store is annoying to keep up with.
    It's so much easier to just skip it. I have 17 Coffee and 4 Special Coins, just hit the 11 consecutive mark.
    I honestly haven't done the Gwen thing, her one time speech just to get past to her store is annoying to keep up with.
    It's so much easier to just skip it. I have 17 Coffee and 4 Special Coins, just hit the 11 consecutive mark.

It's faster to do it if you expect to miss time on shadow missions.
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    I didnt know Gwen had a hidden quest until today. I talked to her, then found her in Rano. I spoke to her in Rano but nothing happened. I'm not even sure I read what it said. As soon as the convo ended she took off. Nothing changed about my log in days. Am I supposed to keep following her around to her locations?
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    edited April 29, 2019
    wait a minute..... I should have kept reading. So after 5 meetings, you get an increase. After 10 meetings you no longer get to find her. So, after 10 meetings you will only receive the increase twice? ugh... I thought it was every day.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 29, 2019
    I'm not getting Special coins from total logins. The text said that i'm getting 2 coins, but nope. Nothing.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I messed up the consecutive logins a few days ago. Seriously there was no leeway for this event. Well at least I got both of the pets. I don't care for the outfit. I hope I can get a couple hammers before this event is over.