Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It is Coffee overdose time!!!

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Off topic.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I should have 3 special coins tomorrow. Getting close to some rewards.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    edited April 19, 2019
    Erika wrote: »
    tumblr_o3l6snyQRa1ue64rfo1_1280.jpg

Hey for this event, I might break this character's record of drinking coffee per day by from the math at Alshian just did, then I would drink about 117 cups of coffee under 1 day, heck-I would even finish drinking all of it under 2 minutes once I buy them all, looks like my avatar is gonna have a massive heart rate increase&finally I will throw my last "special blend" at Ferghus's face for breaking my weapons so much!
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited April 19, 2019
    RoyRed wrote: »
    Erika wrote: »
    tumblr_o3l6snyQRa1ue64rfo1_1280.jpg

Hey for this event, I might break this character's record of drinking coffee per day by from the math at Alshian just did, then I would drink about 117 cups of coffee under 1 day, heck-I would even finish drinking all of it under 2 minutes once I buy them all, looks like my avatar is gonna have a massive heart rate increase&finally I will throw my last "special blend" at Ferghus's face for breaking my weapons so much!

Apparently my Math stinks like coffee gone wrong because others have a straight answer instead of my grey one.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 19, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Off topic.

Talking about Greta is offtopic, therefore Greta is offtopic. :trollface:

I already got the coffee wagon. :)
    Kensamaofmari
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    @Alshian
    Apparently my Math stinks like coffee gone wrong because others have a straight answer instead of my grey one.
    Oh well, I still be drinking over 100 cups of coffee under 1 day.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Alshian wrote: »
    Greta does sound like a spider name to me...

What the actual... Why are you mocking my real name!?

I appreciate the fact that mocking one's username is a valid way to trigger people, evidently.
    Have you heard of Xx69EliteSlayer420xX?
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Alshian wrote: »
    Greta does sound like a spider name to me...

What the actual... Why are you mocking my real name!?

I appreciate the fact that mocking one's username is a valid way to trigger people, evidently.
    Have you heard of Xx69EliteSlayer420xX?

Man what a troll.
    Bronzebreak
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    looked for gwen long before the reset, and she isnt show in iria for the npc search. I even logged out and I still don't have her hint. anyone else have the same problem? consecutive login is 13 :/
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    looked for gwen long before the reset, and she isnt show in iria for the npc search. I even logged out and I still don't have her hint. anyone else have the same problem? consecutive login is 13 :/

That's why you search for 'Sweet Coffee Scooter' instead. =D
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    edited April 21, 2019
    Leinei wrote: »

That's why you search for 'Sweet Coffee Scooter' instead. =D

That's what I do. So that isn't it
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hey guys maybe you can't search for the scooter after the 10th time? Perhaps the scooter is only supposed to give us a couple extra days of leeway.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I already know the spots she usually goes to anyways so not at all a loss.

Glad I get hints of the location and using the search to find her as well as remembering each spot.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    She did not give me the hint either. I think Gaea might be right about only being able to find her ten times, getting the two consecutive login bonuses you needed.
    Little disappointing but at least then I don't have to keep hopping around Iria XD Not that I don't love my elven home, buuuuuuuuuut
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Confirmed. I was a couple days late doing the coffee event. I just got my 10th day yesterday and tried to do it again, it's a no go. So basically yeah, after 10 days you can't search for Gwen anymore.
    Wolfsinger
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    Did I just get screwed over on Mabi? I had 10 login in a row. Talked with the coffee guy, it said my consecutive log in is 10, logged in for today and it changed to 1. now it says total log in days 11 total consecutive days 1...... I never missed a day.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    c603a602932f6c37df75cc59bb1ba6ec5c33b9b6_hq.gif
    WolfsingerBronzebreak
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I didn't read it but Gwen says something about being sad it ends after the 10th day.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I didn't read it but Gwen says something about being sad it ends after the 10th day.

Well there you go.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    She literally tells you she wont ever go on deliveries again after you talk to her the 10th time.
    This is what happens when everyone mashes space bar instead of reading. Esp after everyone was like "OH just use NPC search gg ez"
    Bronzebreak