Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re-join function for Tech Duinn Missions

FinityFinity
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
in Feedback and Suggestions
It's really frustrating that this isn't a feature yet despite being newest mission in game.
Every time I join Tech Duinn elites I am afraid of me dc'ing or someone else dc'ing, because they cannot come back. It is unfair to people who dc'ed and for their party too, because they have to clear out very hard mission with less people. If you choose to ditch, then it's also waste of time, effort, resources(nao stones and pots) and pass.
So...it would be nice to just have re-join function like almost every other contents do so people don't have to worry too much about dc'ing or game crashing.

IGN: Finity
Server: Mari
DarkConductorHisahime

Comments

• CoolAidCoolAid
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Support
    Thristan
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    This should get applied to everything, because nothing hurts more than spending a ton of time, effort and resources on a run only to DC moments before the boss goes down.
    Thristan
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    This should get applied to everything, because nothing hurts more than spending a ton of time, effort and resources on a run only to DC moments before the boss goes down.

My cursed lag and sulfur spiders.
  • ThristanThristan
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    We all need this, please