Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NPC's Portrait Covering Over Text

PreciousWolfPreciousWolf
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
edited April 14, 2019 in Technical Support
All the NPCs portraits is covering over the text and I can't read it when Im doing quests.

I'm running windowed mode, the color depth is 16, I've checked and unchecked the auto adjust font size with NPC chat window I don't know what else to do.

Please help. bHsFaBZ.jpg

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
  • JodhiJodhi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Greta wrote: »

tried that, not working. I have the same problem too, it's right after Giant Renewal 11 April 2019.
    Spareoh
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Jodhi wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

tried that, not working. I have the same problem too, it's right after Giant Renewal 11 April 2019.

Why you necro-bumped that thread though...
  • KaerioKaerio
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I'm so glad im not the only one having the portrait problem
  • ShiranaiShiranai
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I'm aware it's been awhile since someone has posted here, so pardon me. But has any solution been found yet? I've been having this issue ever since the Giant Update came out and I haven't seen any solution as of yet. I've altered all the options in-game I can think of. But this issue impedes my ability to read the text for quests so playing has been a bit of a chore.
  • KaerioKaerio
    anyone still having this problem?
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Sometimes Mabinogi just REALLY hates being run in windowed mode and switching to full screen will fix it. It's like the window border that takes up 0.001 space still smushes some of the larger character designs too far into the text box in an attempt to fit it on screen.
  • KaerioKaerio
    Spareoh wrote: »
    Sometimes Mabinogi just REALLY hates being run in windowed mode and switching to full screen will fix it. It's like the window border that takes up 0.001 space still smushes some of the larger character designs too far into the text box in an attempt to fit it on screen.

I tried switching but still covering text

Has anyone posted this in the "bug & glitches" forum?
  • ShiranaiShiranai
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I tried the switching from full screen to windowed and that fixed it for me. Disappointing that this is a recurring issue however. I'm not sure if it's been posted to the glitches forum. It might be worth a shot though.