Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Mabinogi Survey!

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Sorath wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    After that bugle I have come here to tell you that I will not be filling out this survey. There is no incentive to do so.

What's the incentive behind reading your unending negative posts?

Oof. The burn. I feel it.

Only you do autaud.
  • CyberjoelCyberjoel
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    After that bugle I have come here to tell you that I will not be filling out this survey. There is no incentive to do so.

I appreciate the bump tho! Anyone is welcome to fill it out or not, its not mandatory :P
    As far as the survey went, it's aight but I doubt it'll address any actual issues. Also, the talent table was a mess and seems unnecessary. Unfortunately, without Nexon's actual insight, none of the questions can be targeted enough to actually give any useful information, as I imagine most of it is just going to be a short sum-up of the suggestions/feedback forum group. In any case, you're probably better off posting this in the Discord than here 'cause apparently these forums are relatively dead in comparison.

Wait, what bugle?

The table was a finicky thing, i was debating on adding it or not but settled on leaving it optional and helps give insight to if they fill it out and provide feedback on any difficulties it might zero in on where the issue lies.

As far as the survey went, it's aight but I doubt it'll address any actual issues. Also, the talent table was a mess and seems unnecessary. Unfortunately, without Nexon's actual insight, none of the questions can be targeted enough to actually give any useful information, as I imagine most of it is just going to be a short sum-up of the suggestions/feedback forum group. In any case, you're probably better off posting this in the Discord than here 'cause apparently these forums are relatively dead in comparison.

Wait, what bugle?

Oh there was a bugle in-game earlier in the evening pleading with us to fill out the survey on the forums. That's what prompted me to finally respond to this thread. They really want us to fill out the survey for some reason.

Now it's got me all sus.

'sus'?

Also, who made the bugle? 'cause if it's the forum poster I can understand why; I doubt there's very many people actually responding lmao.

I did the bugle and hopped on CE to promote it on other servers.

I checked the notifs so far and its doing well!

I also noticed some other players spreading the link around so i greatly appreciate the assist, will help get people to have more of a voice and helps out on what the primary issues are!
    I mean it's not like it's a Microsoft Edge pop-up that keeps bothering me whenever I close the game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I get that pop up alot and the message asking me to finish initializing microsoft edge x.x XD

I figured this might be helpful too!

Bronzebreak
  • Past8Past8
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Filled out : o
    PointlessRealHeterodontosaurus-size_restricted.gif
  • CyberjoelCyberjoel
    Past8 wrote: »
    Filled out : o
    PointlessRealHeterodontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

haaaaa its not that bad :P

2 more weeks left to fill out the survey!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    What I want to know is, how do we know that the information won't be sold off to some third party?
    Y'know, normal disclaimer stuff.
    In the current cyberworld, it should be in everyone's worries. :)
  • CyberjoelCyberjoel
    What I want to know is, how do we know that the information won't be sold off to some third party?
    Y'know, normal disclaimer stuff.
    In the current cyberworld, it should be in everyone's worries. :)

The only company that is receiving the entire information is nexon and they will not pay a cent. Im just doing this for fun and info

What will be shared is more or less the consensus on this forum, No one individual will have their personal views displayed. (dont want that persons views to have people dislike them for whatever reason)

Also on the survey the first page explains it all.

Also its been 1 week, 2 more weeks to fill out the survey everyone! Got quite a few responses! :3

Feel free to share the link with your guild/server!
    KensamaofmariBronzebreak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 17, 2019
    I filled your survey with junk. Lots of it.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I'm surprised this is still here actually
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Hi. I filled out your survey, but I wanted to bring to your attention that everyone's results are likely going to be skewed. Certain categories are not ranked separately when they should be in order to collect information as accurately as possible. For example, you ask us to rate on a scale of 1 to 5 how difficult (and engaging) the storylines are on average, but there is a drastic difference in how difficult and enjoyable the newer generations are compared to the older ones. You also asked us how expensive we think it is to rank skills in general. However, I think most people would agree that life skills are much more expensive to train than combat skills, and it would be nice if the survey would reflect that. There's also a fine line between content like dungeons being enjoyable and rewarding, and the list goes on.

In the future, don't be afraid to split the categories further and include as many questions as necessary. I think anyone who is invested in this game and would like to see it improve wouldn't mind taking a bit longer to give accurate information if that's what it takes.
    BronzebreakCyberjoel
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Me too. O_o;
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 18, 2019

Me too. O_o;

Why? Are surveys against CoC?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Me too. O_o;

No it's just that this survey is a bit of a hot mess. Plus op bumped it back up to fish for more responses.
  • GretaGreta

Me too. O_o;

No it's just that this survey is a bit of a hot mess. Plus op bumped it back up to fish for more responses.

OP didn't bump it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Me too. O_o;

OP didn't bump it.

Oh ok.
  • CyberjoelCyberjoel
    Fairyvoice wrote: »
    Hi. I filled out your survey, but I wanted to bring to your attention that everyone's results are likely going to be skewed. Certain categories are not ranked separately when they should be in order to collect information as accurately as possible. For example, you ask us to rate on a scale of 1 to 5 how difficult (and engaging) the storylines are on average, but there is a drastic difference in how difficult and enjoyable the newer generations are compared to the older ones. You also asked us how expensive we think it is to rank skills in general. However, I think most people would agree that life skills are much more expensive to train than combat skills, and it would be nice if the survey would reflect that. There's also a fine line between content like dungeons being enjoyable and rewarding, and the list goes on.

In the future, don't be afraid to split the categories further and include as many questions as necessary. I think anyone who is invested in this game and would like to see it improve wouldn't mind taking a bit longer to give accurate information if that's what it takes.

yeah thats the result of me playing ping pong. since the original was arround 50 pages long so i condensed it to 10 with a limited number of questions. that was my concern on the engaging/rewarding/fun factor of those aspects. The only resolve i did was make a catchall by adding text feedback in the end incase i made a mistake.

also im pleased to see all the feedback people posted to give their take to improve mabi. got triple digits in responses!
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited April 22, 2019
    Always be willing to announce these things to the players, after all: you have to discriminate to get results ;)
    That is, to post where the most players hang out
    Cyberjoel
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Always be willing to announce these things to the players, after all: you have to discriminate to get results ;)

Fill the survey with more bs results. XD
  • CyberjoelCyberjoel

I have been making some frequent announcements :o

There is one week left so gonna see what all turns up. gonna make a few more :3
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Is this for a school project? :D
  • GretaGreta

You post it where most people hang out and you get bullied for it. Good example is happening above sadly.
    Bronzebreak
This discussion has been closed.