Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

4/24/19 After Maint

AmarazAmaraz
Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
in Bugs and Glitches
"Server cannot be reached" first of all - I cannot even log on lol.

All my friends are saying they have lost their hotkey saves.
They have lost the ability to keep bags open when they CC.

Please comment any other issues you guys are having.

Comments

• NerezzaNerezza
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    If you use the Steam launcher for the game, it cannot connect to the server. The only workaround for this would be to download and install the normal version of the game instead.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Nerezza wrote: »
    If you use the Steam launcher for the game, it cannot connect to the server. The only workaround for this would be to download and install the normal version of the game instead.

Yeah I'm aware of that workaround, thank you. I'm hoping they see this post and fix the real problem though.
  • NerezzaNerezza
    Amaraz wrote: »
    Nerezza wrote: »

Yeah I'm aware of that workaround, thank you. I'm hoping they see this post and fix the real problem though.

My post was for the benefit of the GMs who might come investigate, and other players who come here looking for a workaround.
    Amaraz
  • NerezzaNerezza
    My Steam client just received a Mabinogi update 1 hour after the scheduled maintenance end, and I can now log in again. Now the only remaining issue is the lost character data.
    Amaraz
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Alright thanks for the info.
  • ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    Same deal; can't even fix the hotkeys, they vanish again when I change characters.
    Amaraz
  • OrangeGelOrangeGel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    Along with the hotkeys vanishing again after switching characters, it doesn't appear the Extra hotkey slots are working either because they won't appear even when selected in the settings menu.
    AmarazFOXAssassin
  • ZeroPantsZeroPants
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Yeah, my bags were all strewn about randomly when I logged in after maintenance, which confused me, I always have them arranged item wise, and so that they're all visible on screen and do not overlap when I have all of them open. I rearranged them again and when I re-birthed they were all messed up again. Same for the hotkeys vanishing. Also don't see my extra hotkey slots, which I do have activated. Seems the server can't communicate with wherever the personal settings of the entire UI are saved, because even my clock placement, map, dorcha bar, etc. got and gets reset back to default upon cc-ing ever since the maintenance.
    FOXAssassin
  • PersicaPersica
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Same here. All my hotkeys have removed and bags closed. I didn't mind this, but after changing channel it resets all over again. It does it every time I log out, dc, or cc.

Hope it's fixed soon.
  • oopoop
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Zairak wrote: »
    Same deal; can't even fix the hotkeys, they vanish again when I change characters.

Can confirm. I've set my skills multiple times, and after changing channels they disappear. Extra skill slots also do not appear on screen even when selected in options.
    Pretty frustrating.
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    edited April 25, 2019
    Delayed response times for own character, pet favorite tabs also reset. People already listed the skill hotkey problem so I'll avoid listing that again. It's annoying to come back to daily (The game in it's current state)
  • SairekSairek
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    I managed to get the extra skill slot bars on the side to appear by going into a roleplay mission as an NPC, and then leaving. They will stay on screen even after you leave the mission.
    Of course, they poof again as soon as you log out/change channels and I still can't move their positions from their default placement either.
  • DKnightmareDKnightmare
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Looks like im not the only one. all skill icons are gone, no extra skill slot. Whats happening.??
  • LegendaricLegendaric
    I have same issue. ALL hotkeys are gone.
    I cant save my hotkey again and I cant see extra skill slot even if it is checked in option.
    can it be fixed?
  • mdrimdri
    Hi, i need help, cant seem to complete the "Acquire the Ice Spear Skill Book" quest, even though i already have all the pages and completed all the things that is needed for the quest to be Done. Completed the ice Spear skill book and is says completed in the book but still, the quest wont update...
  • Kamikazex91Kamikazex91
    Guild Home is also down for both in-game and on website, can anyone double check?
  • ChiasaChiasa
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    ZeroPants wrote: »
    Yeah, my bags were all strewn about randomly when I logged in after maintenance, which confused me, I always have them arranged item wise, and so that they're all visible on screen and do not overlap when I have all of them open. I rearranged them again and when I re-birthed they were all messed up again. Same for the hotkeys vanishing. Also don't see my extra hotkey slots, which I do have activated. Seems the server can't communicate with wherever the personal settings of the entire UI are saved, because even my clock placement, map, dorcha bar, etc. got and gets reset back to default upon cc-ing ever since the maintenance.

Same also happen to me.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    mdri wrote: »
    Hi, i need help, cant seem to complete the "Acquire the Ice Spear Skill Book" quest, even though i already have all the pages and completed all the things that is needed for the quest to be Done. Completed the ice Spear skill book and is says completed in the book but still, the quest wont update...

Have you tried re-logging?
  • AmarazAmaraz
    They have fixed the issue with hotkeys and bags.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited April 26, 2019
    Not a steam user but as of today (April 26) all my hotkeys disappeared and menus reset to default locations, inventory/bag locations reset to open at random locations.
    Everything was fine after the issue was fixed yesterday (April 25). Today however, no matter how many times I exit the game and relaunch it, the hotkeys are empty and menus are reset to default.

EDIT: Fixed...