Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Update - Lost Hotkeys & Steam Servers Down

SheraleSherale
Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
edited April 24, 2019 in General Chat
So this was partially addressed in this link http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/19875/completed-scheduled-maintenance-april-24th by Katherz that the hotkeys are gone. [The forum is locked so I can't exactly discuss more there]

Now if he means that the hotkeys will be fixed soon? Doubt it.
And that sucks because that is a LOT of hotkeys gone and I don't have them all on file in screenshots.

But the big question I have is: Steam servers still can't be reached. When will this issue be resolved??
  1. Lose your Hotkeys? / Can't Access Server?26 votes
    1. Lost all of my Hotkeys
       100% (26 votes)
    2. Did not lose any of my Hotkeys
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Cannot Reach Server [Steam]
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Cannot Reach Server at all
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• SheraleSherale
    Steam Servers for Mabinogi are now reachable
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited April 24, 2019
    Lost both my side extra skill slots 1 and 2, as well as not seeing it on screen at all.

The hotbars won't save either so heads up.
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    I don't think I'd have half as much of a problem with the hotkey issue if I could put them back together and they'd ACTUALLY SAVE. As soon as you relog, everything you'd put on skill bars is wiped again and all of your inventory windows are reset; and let's not forget that the secondary skill icons (the vertical set) are completely missing whether they're set to show or not, locked or unlocked.

Also kind of concerned if inventory data is being saved or not, and wondering if it even actually registered my consecutive login for the coffee event, ugh...
  • SheraleSherale
    I don't think I'd have half as much of a problem with the hotkey issue if I could put them back together and they'd ACTUALLY SAVE. As soon as you relog, everything you'd put on skill bars is wiped again and all of your inventory windows are reset; and let's not forget that the secondary skill icons (the vertical set) are completely missing whether they're set to show or not, locked or unlocked.

Also kind of concerned if inventory data is being saved or not, and wondering if it even actually registered my consecutive login for the coffee event, ugh...

So far, logging in, anything I get physically in game or move to and fro of my character saves.
    But moving bags, setting new hotkeys, etc, does not save.

It's questionable if even going the event today will save or if everyone will be set back to Day 1 come tomorrow.
  • SorathSorath
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085

As far as I can tell, there is absolutely no issue with client -> server data transfer or character data saving. Bound hotkeys are fine too; it's literally just the hotkey bars and other UI elements that are having issues. The fact that hotkeys don't save even after attempting to reset them is proof enough of this. Character and pet inventory contents and everything else are saving fine.
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    Sherale wrote: »

So far, logging in, anything I get physically in game or move to and fro of my character saves.
    But moving bags, setting new hotkeys, etc, does not save.

It's questionable if even going the event today will save or if everyone will be set back to Day 1 come tomorrow.
    Ahhhhh, thanks for letting me know about the inventory management itself!

I know when I hopped on briefly and saw my skill bars were gone, I was shown the "you've logged in consecutively" text, so I guess that's...Something?? Here's to hoping that even if people get reset, something can/will get done to fix the issue. :\