Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How would you feel if there was a new CS item

OwntrolfOwntrolf
Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
edited April 15, 2019 in General Chat
Reusable item that can directly set your Weight Upper Lower and possibly Bust like Maid creation

or another item that is like a reusable age pot that allows for Tin-20 age heights
ChaosShadowTHICCthighssavelivesKensamaofmariCrimsọnLeineiDraech
  1. Do you want this33 votes
    1. I need this
       82% (27 votes)
    2. What is this
       18% (6 votes)

Comments

• HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I'd love something like that. I'd used both the weight/upper/lower one and the age 20 one
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    CS? Crash Shot?

For weight, hot spring.
  • Al_CidAl_Cid
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    How about a new cash shop item Red Ugrade Stone of Protection and Eweca Protective Upgrade Stone
    ChaosShadowBronzebreakAkkedo
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Al_Cid wrote: »
    How about a new cash shop item Red Ugrade Stone of Protection and Eweca Protective Upgrade Stone

How about no.
    Let's not make the game even more p2w than it is.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah I would like the ability to strink my boobs and still remain 20.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    You had me at "Bust."
    FOXAssassinLadameImaizumi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    You had me at "Bust."

How about thighs that could be adjusted at your will? Thicc thighs boiii.
    FOXAssassinImaizumi
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    CS? Crash Shot?

For weight, hot spring.

Cash Shop
    Leinei
  • GretaGreta
    Amaraz wrote: »
    CS? Crash Shot?

For weight, hot spring.

Cash Shop

Cat Snot
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    CS? Crash Shot?

For weight, hot spring.

Cash Shop

Cat Snot

Customer Service
  • GretaGreta
    CS? Crash Shot?

For weight, hot spring.

Cash Shop

Cat Snot

Customer Service

Boooring.
    CS? Crash Shot?

For weight, hot spring.

Cash Shop

Cat Snot

Customer Service

Boooring.

Catsup
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    "Custom Shape" Oh yes I would love to be able to alter the dimensions of my base body shape, like bust size for instance. Give us the ability to make ourselves as tall as maids and butlers can be. I'd pay for that definitely.
  • SiribelleSiribelle
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    That would be awesome, and human guys should be WAY taller! Why can we change the height on partners and not on player models?? So weird that they are the same height by default.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 18, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    "Custom Shape" Oh yes I would love to be able to alter the dimensions of my base body shape, like bust size for instance. Give us the ability to make ourselves as tall as maids and butlers can be. I'd pay for that definitely.

in KR they have an item that looks like a shoe box you can buy from the ducat shop, an inside that shoe box is an accessory that looks like a shoe insole that makes you taller when equipped. We still haven't gotten it yet though...and I dunno if we ever will. I'm not even sure when KR got them. I see a lot of screenshots of KR players wearing them though. Seems a lot of players over there like to use those on top of age 18 pots for tall, slender legs
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019
    Arjune wrote: »

in KR they have an item that looks like a shoe box you can buy from the ducat shop, an inside that shoe box is an accessory that looks like a shoe insole that makes you taller when equipped. We still haven't gotten it yet though...and I dunno if we ever will. I'm not even sure when KR got them. I see a lot of screenshots of KR players wearing them though. Seems a lot of players over there like to use those on top of age 18 pots for tall, slender legs

Screw that noise. We need to be able to go into the beauty shop and create our own custom shapes. Make pons relevant again, it can cost some pon for Height, Width, BMI, Bust, Hips, for like 1-2 pon each. Peria Chronicles has it, and theirs is FREE. :)

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    Kensamaofmari
    Arjune wrote: »

Screw that noise. We need to be able to go into the beauty shop and create our own custom shapes. Make pons relevant again, it can cost some pon for Height, Width, BMI, Bust, Hips, for like 1-2 pon each. Peria Chronicles has it, and theirs is FREE. :)

Indeed.