Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Peria Chronicles - Suspended indefinitely

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    Wow thanks for posting all those videos. :)
    Darkpixie99Helsa
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited April 27, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    Wow thanks for posting all those videos. :)

No problem! I could post more, but I think the old Nexon channel for Peria Chronicles was wiped.
    (All we have left on the official channel is one video. Nothing from Gstar was ever saved. There could be adjustments from then to now.)
    Finding too many unofficial copies of official footage is probably not a great idea.
    For those too lazy to jump back to Page 1, here's my comment link.
    Ack! KR updated their website again! The Icons are all bigger now!
    pft, Google translated Chronicle with the description of Peyer's.

Official Q&A about Pioneer Pot Test.
    The official current system requirements in KR:
    9072c7015fac489e81baa7a88d3f89c6.PNG

2015 trailer that covers pretty much everything in 11 minutes:
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh wow the requirements. Guess i will ignore this game for the rest of god knows how much years, until my laptop dies of real old age.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Greta wrote: »
    Oh wow the requirements. Guess i will ignore this game for the rest of god knows how much years, until my laptop dies of real old age.

The good news about requirements is that this is pre testing... in KR.
    The NA branch could always improve the requirements with improved graphical options.
    (Because it's still a test, after all.)
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065

The NA branch could always improve the requirements with improved graphical options.

goin to hold my breath for this.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Alshian wrote: »

Me too. SK is WAY smaller than NA geographically.
    Helsa
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99

You never know, we're still waiting to see what happens when Nexon is auctioned out to new overlords.
    Anything could happen, and lowing graphics requirements is never out of the realm of reason.

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

You never know, we're still waiting to see what happens when Nexon is auctioned out to new overlords.
    Anything could happen, and lowing graphics requirements is never out of the realm of reason.

1st quarter earnings will be released May 10 same day as the opening bid. Quarterly earnings report should give us Good indicators.
    Darkpixie99
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited May 7, 2019

1st quarter earnings will be released May 10 same day as the opening bid. Quarterly earnings report should give us Good indicators.

giphy.gif

As for the other side of the planet:

tenor.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    You know whats going to suck is if we're not going to get much information out of this because of NDA's.
    Helsa

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

It's actually on the 15th, it appears it got pushed back since quarterly report comes out on the 10th.

And there seems to be a conflicting report that Disney is not interested.
    Darkpixie99
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

It's actually on the 15th, it appears it got pushed back since quarterly report comes out on the 10th.

Oh link that please.
    Helsa

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Oh link that please.

This site cited a report from the Chosun Ilbo
    https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/05/04/disney-nexon-gaming-company/
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 7, 2019
    TwLud4o.png

giphy.gif

THANK

BLEEPING

GOD.

Phew...welp now the next thing we need to pray for is that Nexon stays in Korea. That means I hope Netmarble nabs Nexon. That is our best chance for survival.
    WolfsingerDarkpixie99Helsa
    It is likely because of all of Disney's acquisitions and other events that have happened, they don't have the available cash to make this purchase. The large price tag is likely the reason why they said no.

Remember, we don't know if Netmarble is actually involved in consortium with that financial company, that was just the speculation.
    We'll just have to see how the bidding develops.

2 days until quarterly report is released.
    Darkpixie99Wolfsinger
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited May 8, 2019
    giphy.gif

Update, update, updated official webpage!
    There appears to be some English text there as well...
    It seems to be a very common thing KR has been doing as their NA audience hypes up for global release dates.
    We have 3 Coming Soon and 1 Introduction Icons.
    There are also the dates for what appears to be a CBT (or Pioneer test), 5/9-5/12, which is today on their side of the planet.
    The chat log is gone, and the Coming Soon pages are all locked.

Note: The official Peria Chronicles Facebook account has been updated as well.
    https://www.facebook.com/nexon.periachronicles/posts/696829884066952
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It is likely because of all of Disney's acquisitions and other events that have happened, they don't have the available cash to make this purchase. The large price tag is likely the reason why they said no.

Remember, we don't know if Netmarble is actually involved in consortium with that financial company, that was just the speculation.
    We'll just have to see how the bidding develops.

2 days until quarterly report is released.

Well we do know that KR doesn't want the company to leave KR.
    Update, update, updated official webpage!
    There appears to be some English text there as well...
    It seems to be a very common thing KR has been doing as their NA audience hypes up for global release dates.
    We have 3 Coming Soon and 1 Introduction Icons.
    There are also the dates for what appears to be a CBT (or Pioneer test), 5/9-5/12, which is today on their side of the planet.
    The chat log is gone, and the Coming Soon pages are all locked.

NA beta when?
    Darkpixie99Helsa
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited May 8, 2019
    NA beta when?
    They'll either have one when the KR Alpha is complete, or wait for global launch before any further testing.
    Keep in mind that it's an open world sandbox that'll take up tons of new/more moderation staff, possibly as much staff as MS2.
    We might have to wait and see if the company auction does anything to the staff first.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 8, 2019
    NA beta when?
    They'll either have one when the KR Alpha is complete, or wait for global launch before any further testing.
    Keep in mind that it's an open world sandbox that'll take up tons of new/more moderation staff, possibly as much staff as MS2.
    We might have to wait and see if the company auction does anything to the staff first.

Yeah, I can imagine all the phallic dungeons popping up. lol.
    I mean I can see it now, something huge like that floating up in the sky...

XXEverywhere.jpg
    WolfsingerDarkpixie99KensamaofmariHelsa
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited May 9, 2019

234a8e7c2f00c0a66298ddaf7380dec77e1fe8b20431c7e433533397b0b5d357.gif
    That's why we didn't get all the MS2 content on launch... there had to be some limitations somewhere.
    I bet they'll make the terraforming a giant grind like My Time At Portia.
    Either it'll take stamina, or some storyline unlocks.

Guide page has been updated.
    *Google Translated
    "A quick guide to busy Pioneer (subtitle: you must read it entirely)
    For a long period of time, I have put together a few key concepts for pioneers who are very busy to play.
    If you are in a hurry, I promise you that you will not have to worry about it even if you read this information.
    This document is divided into two main contents: 'Game play flow and brief description of key contents'
    If you are really hurried to look at the game, please check it."
    FileDownloader.aspx?oidFile=4909016137494168375

[When you start the game - follow the voice]
    FileDownloader.aspx?oidFile=5197250731303827845
    [If you have arrived in the village - meet the inn owner and register]
    FileDownloader.aspx?oidFile=4909020355152116536
    Check the basic quest from the town icon]
    FileDownloader.aspx?oidFile=4692847276685525094
    [Kirana contract]
    There are two main types of contracts.

1. Soul Contract You
    need soul and material of Kirana to be contracted . When the horns are in battle, Kira remains in the retreat.
    The material can be dropped or sold at shops in town. (KIRANA SHOOT) Press the shortcut key K to select the horn on the keypad or screen, and you will be shown the required material and possession quantity.
    When all materials are ready, press F Contract button to proceed with the contract.

2. Quest Contract
    Sometimes a contract is made with a quest. In this case, the automatic contract will be made when the quest condition is achieved.
    If you are in town Epic Kirana, you can check the quest contents in the town UI.
    Talk to Kirana when you meet in the field. You can also separate quests for contracts.

The contract is not available on the field, and can only be done in town or in Arcia.
    FileDownloader.aspx?oidFile=4764905167076260251
    FileDownloader.aspx?oidFile=5629596295531395812

[Trick Set]
    A trick set is a kind of "deck" that I put up with my contracted Kirana. You need to set up a trick set to use it to summon a Kira.
    Open the trick set with the shortcut L. After selecting the key to put in the trick set, click on "Put in trick set" in the bottom right corner.
    When you eject, select the key you want to remove from the trick set and press Eject. It can be inserted / subtracted by double clicking, and the order can not be adjusted at present.
    FileDownloader.aspx?oidFile=4981077949190044336

[Kirana Growth]
    I am a guardian of my exorcism and I use it to summon the general Kirana I grow different.
    First of all, the Guardian acquires experience from the player's actions.
    The exp increases when you kill or summon, collect, or make enemies. When you fill the gauge, the level goes up. The highest level of this test is 30.
    General Kirana gains experience when using tricks and killing enemies.
    Kirana with full of experience is displayed with a red dot. You can raise the level by entering the [Kirana] menu with the K key and choosing Kirana and [Shard Pieces].
    If you do not grow shard pieces, experience will no longer take over.
    It is also a way to listen to me.
    FileDownloader.aspx?oidFile=5269307535067709527

[meal]
    Kirana is an organism and consumes energy for its activities. This also means that energy needs to be replenished if the energy is exhausted.
    Kirana's condition is greatly reduced if they stay in the trick set for a long time or the player becomes inactive.
    If you do not want to get stuck in the Taji, you will have to recover the condition of Kirana by eating meals.
    Meals can be found elsewhere, but if you do it in the town of Arcia, you will not only get additional buffs, but also increase your Kirana's lead.
    Please note that eating in the town of Arkia means more than simply recovering your condition.
    You can buy food from a chef, make it (in town / with a contract voucher), and you can pay for a lumen and buy it right away.
    [Food purchase through npc]
    FileDownloader.aspx?oidFile=5197250731303827972
    [Meal at the Arcia]
    FileDownloader.aspx?oidFile=5269308325341755956