Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

If Shakespear Bought Gacha xD

ShugshugShugshug
Mabinogi Rep: 570
in General Chat
Gath'r 'round children, alloweth me bid thee a bid of woe. I hath spent one hundr'd and ten dollars on gacha, and only hath taken two valorous items. Nev'r again shalt I partake in such evil gre'd.
Learneth from mine own harsh lesson! Turneth hence from such gamblings.

This really did happen to me, so I will not be purchasing gacha in the future. Just a friendly warning if you are considering purchasing gacha's. ^^ It is a huge gamble with bad odds.

Alexina
Zeechi (this is not my main account, I do not use my main account on the forums)
  1. How did your gacha purchase go?35 votes
    1. Great!
       29% (10 votes)
    2. Horrible!
       40% (14 votes)
    3. Meh...was so so
       31% (11 votes)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Where is option "I don't gamble so i never buy gacha"? Because that's me lol.
    IzzyKuroNekoSherriHelsa
  • ShugshugShugshug
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    edited January 25, 2017
    Yeah haha, this is about us, not so wise people. xD Next time I'll be in the wise category too. Glad you played it smart tho :D This is the first time I have ever spent that much on gacha and it will be my last. Normally, I buy 1 single gacha ,rarely, going back to that now. xD
    Greta
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    this gach is actually the best one since halloween, with even me pulling a few decent things from it. I agree that gachas usually have bad rates indeed, prompting me to skip like half of 'em and to only buy one stack if I decide to take a gamble
    Carlize
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    In Shakespeare's time, a hundred and ten dollars could have bought you a house.
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    To buy or not to buy? That is the question.
    Crisis1IzzyKuroNekoMeyGretaSherrimintiel
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited January 25, 2017
    My gacha purchase went great!

Because I didn't buy any! :D
    IzzyKuroNeko[Deleted User]GretaSherri
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    I'm on the same boat as "I don't buy gachas, never have, never will".

Have we not learned that the gachas here are horrible, over the years?
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    @Shugshug this is why i only spend about $15-$20 on gach

unless its one of the ones like the bag gach way back when where every drop 100% = a specific item
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I never buy gachas, besides that one time I tried a few Eweca.
    The only one I'd buy are dye gachas. That dye ampoule one?
    100% scameroni.
    (Mercutio best Shakespeare character)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I bought one stack and got the astrologer bag. I will usually only purchase 1-2 stacks. If I get something, great, if I don't, well at least I didn't spend 100's like some other players did. Win win.
    Greta
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Gaea wrote: »
    I bought one stack and got the astrologer bag. I will usually only purchase 1-2 stacks. If I get something, great, if I don't, well at least I didn't spend 100's like some other players did. Win win.

Er.. how much is a stack then? Though I won't be buying any gachas either way, I have 20k NX left and I'm conserving it. I don't know when I will ever get NX again, especially since dad isn't making as much money anymore. ;_;
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited January 27, 2017
    @Sherri Depending on which gachas you're after, the Eweca Orb gachapon would be 10k NX for a stack of 11, whereas a stack of 11 MusicQ gacha would be 15k NX. Though the Eweca ones are a permanent item in the shop. =3
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    How do I @? O_o

Sherri, they are 15 dollars a stack. But I will say that I have noticed that there seems to be a sort of decent rate of them dropping from the first stack.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    @Gaea

You just do it like you normally would before!

OT: I didn't get very lucky either with Gachapons :(