Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2nd Titles Universal

DARKCloudDARKCloud
Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
edited April 24, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
2nd titles can be pricey .They almost always take no effort to receive (attending events or throwing cash at nexon) but are extremely exclusive. I think all characters on an account should be able to access 2nd titles received. What interest would most people have in transitioning to new alts/mains when they have to leave behind something so useful? Seems very reasonable and easy to implement. Please?
LutetiumNomnomnomsDraechBronzebreakAlexLight

Comments

• LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    As one of those people who moved to primarily playing another character on their account after collecting quite a few second titles since they came out; I fully support this idea and a refund of the 20m dropped on a second professor J title (or coupons spawned for all overlapping titles), and would definitely like being able to use 40 matk ALO Asuna again.
  • DARKCloudDARKCloud
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    Lutetium wrote: »
    As one of those people who moved to primarily playing another character on their account after collecting quite a few second titles since they came out; I fully support this idea and a refund of the 20m dropped on a second professor J title (or coupons spawned for all overlapping titles), and would definitely like being able to use 40 matk ALO Asuna again.
    My Asuna title is on my old human main too :/ I really want that back

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    How about having certain event titles to be able to extract and exchanged max 5 times within the account?
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I mean our accounts share the same dressing room, 2nd titles and a few other things should be too.
    AlexLight