Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sale Heads-Up! 5/2/19

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited April 30, 2019 in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, all that's ending this week with the maintenance on Thursday May 2nd is the Warm Hot Spring Basket! Everything else goes until May 9th and beyond. Happy Questing~!

Warm Hot Spring Basket http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JDt/update-warm-hot-spring-basket

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    This one has been around for a while.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 30, 2019
    hyvGTq5.gif
  • LeineiLeinei
    Gaea wrote: »
    hyvGTq5.gif

Well, this thread now needs a seizure warning. XD
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 30, 2019
    Leinei wrote: »
    hyvGTq5.gif

DypXZpa.gif

Now you have to. ;)
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    hyvGTq5.gif

DypXZpa.gif

Now you have to. ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=5827691
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Remember that story of that one player who said he was going to kill this other player for wearing flashy gear? I remember. XD
    Is that what happens when flash dyes are abused?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Is that what happens when flash dyes are abused?

Supposedly. People get death threats. I guess. lol.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Remember that story of that one player who said he was going to kill this other player for wearing flashy gear? I remember. XD

Woah, what?! Seriously? O_O
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Yeah empty threats he made because his significant other was epileptic. People can become really defensive and impede on other people's freedoms, entitled bs. I mean flashing lights sometimes makes me feel dizzy and gives me migraines. You know what I do? I don't keep staring at it. smh.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Yeah empty threats he made because his significant other was epileptic. People can become really defensive and impede on other people's freedoms, entitled bs. I mean flashing lights sometimes makes me feel dizzy and gives me migraines. You know what I do? I don't keep staring at it. smh.

People are kinda crazy.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 1, 2019
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

People are kinda crazy.

Yep instead of being logical and doing the logical thing, people rather be offended and entitled.
    Wolfsinger
    If half of the world's people, no even 25% of the world's people used proper logic, much of the world's problems will be resolved.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    If half of the world's people, no even 25% of the world's people used proper logic, much of the world's problems will be resolved.

No, it would have to be all or nothing because empathy is one of our weaknesses.

7 years working for a bank, they preach nothing but empathy for your customers. Unfortunately the customers do not deserve it.

No, it would have to be all or nothing because empathy is one of our weaknesses.

7 years working for a bank, they preach nothing but empathy for your customers. Unfortunately the customers do not deserve it.

Many of em.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

And if any of you know have had to deal with French people and "commercial gestures," that's the definition of entitled.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 1, 2019
    Draech wrote: »
    “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” - George Carlin

And if any of you know have had to deal with French people and "commercial gestures," that's the definition of entitled.

Dude I had to look that up, that is a weird way of saying you will appease the customer favorably. Anyway, bleep that. It sounds really formal and entitled to boot.
    Regardless, the end of this sale is near.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    And next week another sale ends, And next week another sale ends, And next week another sale ends, And next week another sale ends, And next week another sale ends, And next week another sale ends, And next week another sale ends, And next week another sale ends, And next week another sale ends, And next week another sale ends, And next week another sale ends,
    The sale of Nexon is near.