Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Useful Dan ranks for Potion Making

AmarazAmaraz
Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
in Feedback and Suggestions
What if there were some useful things you could craft with Dan 3 Potion Making?
- Age Potions
- Full Recovery Potions
- Enchant Protection
(could be a more difficult success rate or more difficult ingredients) (Maybe it's untradeable or only lasts 2 hours to hinder abuse)
- Skill training Potions that last 10 minutes and are untradeable.
- High Speed gathering potions
- Combat EXP potion 10 min.

1. Dan ranks of Potion Making are fine as is12 votes
    1. Yes, it's fine
       17% (2 votes)
    2. No, I'd like more to craft
       83% (10 votes)

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    For the enchant protection I think it would be better if the ingredients came from higher dungeons as a semi-rare drop. Basically you'd get an enchant potion that is tradeable, but still rare to not devalue it. It'd also encourage players to run more dungeons/content. The alternative is to make an enchant booster pot instead. Instead of protecting an item, it increases the success of an enchant that can go on it and can be stacked with an enchant protection. Like using a pot will increase the chance by like 50% of the base rate. (So 30% chance will be come 45%).

The age potions, yes, all the yes. These should be easy to make.

Amaraz
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I'd kill to be able to make my own tin potions. I'd even settle for age 9 potions! ;w;
    Amaraz
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Spirit weapon elixirs.
    AmarazAlexLight
  • TolnaTolna
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    edited May 3, 2019
    Disregard this, didn’t know this was already possible. Sorry
    Tolna wrote: »
    Would be cool if you could make SE potions or RE variants. Be nice to have a consistant way to get them other than praying for a fishing event.

Or make a lower tier of them.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Tolna wrote: »
    Would be cool if you could make SE potions or RE variants. Be nice to have a consistant way to get them other than praying for a fishing event.

Or make a lower tier of them.

Yea, currently you can craft only 300 and 500 RE
    Are there REs and SEs for mixed pots?