Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Give Auction House the "Buy Order" option tab.

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
edited May 3, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Do you hate having to set up prices of what you want to pay for with party Ads? or using server chat items? Want to offer the price your willing to pay while logged out? Did you found a price someone is buying for that you like to sell to them but can't because they are afking (Asleep)?

Then what Nexon need to do for the Auction House was the Buy Order tab where players can find a list of items with buy offer prices instead of sale offer prices. This way you would know quicker of what items players are willing to pay for knowing the value of each item buy searching up lowest to highest buy offer.

At least Id like this in the game where I can offer to buy something at a price i want while doing better things like maybe doing shadow missions, baltine missions, Alban training grounds, doing generation mainstream quests, Tech duinn, Sidhe, MA, dungeons and events maybe even Real life.
LadameTHICCthighssavelivesDraechInuhumanAlexLightHusbear
  1. Should Auction House have the "Buy Order"? If no pls leave a reason why not.12 votes
    1. Yes.
       100% (12 votes)
    2. No.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Yes, Buy Orders on the AH would be a tremendous help. You would list a certain item you want to buy and put the money on the Auction House, then anyone with that item can come along and sell it to you.

I'm leaving a "Like" to show my support. A poll would also help show the community's approval or disapproval. Btw, the thread title is unclear. Consider naming it Buy Orders for Auction House.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    actually like this idea. +1 from me
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Add in some haggling function as well.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Ok I changed the title to be more clear than before also added a Pole you wanted.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    I would, at the very least like an option that you can buy "X" amount of items from on the board, while the person has more than items stacked than you want.
    Example: A person is selling 10 of what ever item, and I only want 2 of them.
    KensamaofmariHusbear
  • AlshianAlshian
    I would, at the very least like an option that you can buy "X" amount of items from on the board, while the person has more than items stacked than you want.
    Example: A person is selling 10 of what ever item, and I only want 2 of them.

That too would be great, I hate having to see Subtle mark being 18~30mil being sold as x2~x5 making it over the 90mil+ for one single subtle mark i want instead of overbuying that crap.