Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweet Coffee Event

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited May 1, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »
    Did anyone with 21 days logged in get Cup o Joe? Mine never appeared.

Crap. I was hoping to buy one from someone.

I see 3.5-4.5 mil on mari.
    Its just a 2 hit weapon.

Yeah but it's a prop I can use to replace the candypop animation with. I hope.

Welp I submitted a ticket to see what happened with mine. Btw, if you had 21 total logins, you should have yours.

I have to wait until tomorrow because I screwed up.

Ah. Well, Nexon customer service said they located my Cup O Joe in one of my bags, so I'll conduct a search when I get to log on.
    Very helpful and responsive they are.
    It appears that my cup o joe was in my clothing bag and was my own blunder that I didn't check thoroughly there. Nexon support team did a Great job in assistance and were very professional in their response.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    It appears that my cup o joe was in my clothing bag and was my own blunder that I didn't check thoroughly there. Nexon support team did a Great job in assistance and were very professional in their response.

Yeah people don't give them enough credit. They are way better than they were several years ago. I was cleaning out my bags and accidentally dropped my enchanted eweca gathering blade and this GM fully recovered it with upgrades and everything a week ago. Only took 1 business day after the 12 hour maintenance.

:)
    BronzebreakWolfsingerKensamaofmariShadowtivaniKingEphy
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I am glad I get nervous when i drop items...

I play old games in the past where every item had a use that play a part in your experience in the game. With habits of examining what I drop I nearly never drop an item without so much as giving it a double check in case i regret losing it while someone yoinks it.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 2, 2019
    Alshian wrote: »
    I am glad I get nervous when i drop items...

I play old games in the past where every item had a use that play a part in your experience in the game. With habits of examining what I drop I nearly never drop an item without so much as giving it a double check in case i regret losing it while someone yoinks it.

That reminds me of when I would npc stacks refined catalysts for gold. Then they become a material for finest scented candles which I could of used for ranking handicraft. BLEEP.
    Kensamaofmari
    Last night, I noticed that where Liam and Gwen set up shop, is exactly in front of a butcher's shop.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Last night, I noticed that where Liam and Gwen set up shop, is exactly in front of a butcher's shop.

The secret ingredient to their coffee is elf blood.

Gasp! :o
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065

Then I guess we taste good.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Alshian wrote: »

Then I guess we taste good.

Which coffee though? Is it our elf blood that gives the AP, the sm boost? Heck I'd settled for being the meditation one, that seems more likely XDD
    Last 3+ days of brews. If you haven't done so, pay attention and collect your awards before it ends.
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Last 3+ days of brews. If you haven't done so, pay attention and collect your awards before it ends.

You mean COLLECT AS MUCH AP AS POSSIBLE-?

Ok!
    Wolfsinger
    KingEphy wrote: »

You mean COLLECT AS MUCH AP AS POSSIBLE-?

Ok!

That too, if that's what you need.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited May 6, 2019
    Hey, wait a minute — that's odd, let's look closer...
    dragon-coffee-a.png

What the — let's look again...
    dragon-coffee-b.png

Ha, I knew it...
    dragon-coffee-c.png

Mabinogi x Game of Thrones
    dragon-coffee-sweet-coffee-event-a.png
    KatherzPHANTAstar
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Okay...? o-o
  • LepeltjeLepeltje
    Mabinogi Rep: 895
    Don't forget that tomorrow is the 30th day if you managed to get the extra logins, gotta get those special coins! Also probably spend them too.
    28 for me, or is it 29? Lost count.
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Got an extra pet whistle and wanted to gift it to a friend. Please make it tradable :(
  • SpringvioletSpringviolet
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Just received my 28 days special coin today Wednesday EST, and want to know when will I be able to get my 30 days 2 special coin. The event ends on the 29 days. A lovely event ending so soon :(
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I actually managed to make 30 consecutive days. I'm happy x3