Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mkoch99's 50k Dye Shop 25% OFF SALE! (Ends 06/03)

Comments

• Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    Bumping! NEW ITEMS!
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Edit: Forgot to price Demonic Knuckles
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Bumping, nothing sold yet.
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    New month! May bump!
  • StarishStarish
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    Hi, I’m interested in the [#7f1602] dye and [Oprah Glasses 150k]. My IGN is Starish. Please mail the items with a COD request, thank you!
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Starish wrote: »
    Hi, I’m interested in the [#7f1602] dye and [Oprah Glasses 150k]. My IGN is Starish. Please mail the items with a COD request, thank you!

COD? I'm sorry I'm just making sure what that is in case I do something stupid

• StarishStarish
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    Mkoch99 wrote: »

Hi, sorry for not being clear >.< COD, meaning ‘cash on delivery’. Like, when you tick the box when sending mails from how much money you’re asking for the item, before the other party can retrieve it from the mailbox.
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Starish wrote: »
    Mkoch99 wrote: »

Hi, sorry for not being clear >.< COD, meaning ‘cash on delivery’. Like, when you tick the box when sending mails from how much money you’re asking for the item, before the other party can retrieve it from the mailbox.

Okay, I was making sure, that's what I've been doing anyway. Just making sure that's what you meant, I'll send the stuff as soon as I can.
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Bumping! Now selling dyes at 37.5k each! Ends June 3rd due to server merger!
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Bump.....plz buy stuff owo
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    bumping again
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Bumping again, time running out
  • Mkoch99Mkoch99
    Bump!