Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wow not much happening this week...

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I noticed guild activity also slowed down because the kiddos were having exams. Maybe Nexon knew there'd be a dip in activity and set up the afk events accordingly?

I'm sure we'll get an intense pile of events once summer break starts for everyone anyway. Try to stay alive until then, Bliss.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Eralea wrote: »
    I noticed guild activity also slowed down because the kiddos were having exams. Maybe Nexon knew there'd be a dip in activity and set up the afk events accordingly?

I'm sure we'll get an intense pile of events once summer break starts for everyone anyway. Try to stay alive until then, Bliss.

College finals should have passed too, so maybe there is some hold up with college students moving out of dorms. Summer vacations are a factor too.
  • CeuiCeui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Considering exam season is over, I'm assuming we'll get Master Plan event soon? And/or reforge time event. We haven't had those in a while now.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Leinei wrote: »
    Eralea wrote: »

College finals should have passed too, so maybe there is some hold up with college students moving out of dorms. Summer vacations are a factor too.

Seconding this, finishing last week of finals here so XDD
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I stayed logged on to Mabi during final exams. That's the boss way of doing finals. That prevents ya from frying your brains out.

Btw, coffee is ending this week and Tara will be abandoned again.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I stayed logged on to Mabi during final exams. That's the boss way of doing finals. That prevents ya from frying your brains out.

Good grief. AFKing in that lagfest certainly puts the Tara back in...Tara-ble.

Is it that tarable?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Is it that tarable?

You're tarable.
    Helsa
    Gaea wrote: »

Is it that tarable?

You're tarable.

:(
    Wolfsinger
  • Larry96Larry96
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited January 27, 2020