Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What's happened in the past 2-3 years?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    well I mean it's not like it's hard to figure out where you can fly or not.

Well most places, people wouldn't bother trying.

I would, I am always looking to glitch something. :>

Bangor has the best glitches.

The Bangor entrance triggers me a lot.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oh do

Oh do tell.

Btw it looks like they fixed the chainsweep glitch. I can't glitch out of bounds anymore. :(
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Oh do

Oh do tell.

Btw it looks like they fixed the chainsweep glitch. I can't glitch out of bounds anymore. :(

:(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah sad days. No more exploring the strange wastelands of mabinogi. You know there is stuff out there that we can't see but it looks like they were developing for some reason but left it alone? A lot of stuff like that in Iria. I will miss it.

Yeah sad days. No more exploring the strange wastelands of mabinogi. You know there is stuff out there that we can't see but it looks like they were developing for some reason but left it alone? A lot of stuff like that in Iria. I will miss it.

I remember when there was a lag glitch some years back on my homestead, I ended up walking off the plot, bast the mountains in the horizon and ended up walking across the sky for maybe some 8-10 minute before finally being sent back to the main menu. So apparently, homesteads are in the sky.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

I remember when there was a lag glitch some years back on my homestead, I ended up walking off the plot, bast the mountains in the horizon and ended up walking across the sky for maybe some 8-10 minute before finally being sent back to the main menu. So apparently, homesteads are in the sky.

Pretty much everything is in the "sky".
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah most games are designed that way for environment purposes.
    Kensamaofmari
    Greta wrote: »

Or maybe everything is up in air? xD
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    More generations (g23 has been out for a while in kr, the pirate gacha was themed to go with it), more talents, some life skill updates, new skills, newbie player benefits (fast reaching level 5k quests/memoir book), new areas (Avalon)...

and the gradual gachaification of everything.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »

Or maybe everything is up in air? xD

Always.
    Soll wrote: »
    More generations (g23 has been out for a while in kr, the pirate gacha was themed to go with it), more talents, some life skill updates, new skills, newbie player benefits (fast reaching level 5k quests/memoir book), new areas (Avalon)...

Gotta gacha them all
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Soll wrote: »

Gotta gacha them all

tenor.gif?itemid=5799534
  • Larry96Larry96
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited January 27, 2020
  • VenescenceVenescence
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    How can anyone leave out that Nexon is looking to be sold next month?

Oh yeah that's a thing too. Disney is gonna own Nexon because Kim is a BLEEPING idiot. Disney will shut this and other Nexon games down. Enjoy Mabinogi while you can.

:|

Thank god Peria Chronicles is finally coming out, they will be able to tailor their business model for whats to come. Because I don't think the staff know how to get away from gacha and change the business model. KR Mabinogi might survive, NA is definitely not going to.

Mark my words. This is not going to end well.

Nexon will be sold, but not to Dysney apparently :

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/05/04/disney-nexon-gaming-company/
    Shakaya
    SERVER MERGE
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    edited May 9, 2019
    Disney buying Nexon.....oh gawd, noooooooo.....the game has already drifted so far from its roots the last thing i wanna see are Disney characters as NPCs
    ookie wrote: »
    Disney buying Nexon.....oh gawd, noooooooo.....the game has already drifted so far from its roots the last thing i wanna see are Disney characters as NPCs

Gwarsh, aren't you giving them a smackeroo of honey. xD

But it appears Disney isn't interested after all they've spent the past few years.
    ookie
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Larry96 wrote: »
    Game since 2014, And I had never seen in such bad condition mabinogi

You should have seen the great Christmas Fiasco of 2012, with the blackrobes and all, you young whippersnapper.

*Shakes cane at ya
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Venescence wrote: »

Oh yeah that's a thing too. Disney is gonna own Nexon because Kim is a BLEEPING idiot. Disney will shut this and other Nexon games down. Enjoy Mabinogi while you can.

Thank god Peria Chronicles is finally coming out, they will be able to tailor their business model for whats to come. Because I don't think the staff know how to get away from gacha and change the business model. KR Mabinogi might survive, NA is definitely not going to.

Oh thank goodness, I would hate to see Mabi end up like ToonTown. Disney would not have the care to run a game that doesn't make as much money as its movies. If Disney bought Nexon, then a majority of Nexon games wouldn't last for much longer. I'm so glad they're not buying. Let them sell their company to another gaming company that will actually care about the games they purchase.
    Shakaya wrote: »
    Venescence wrote: »

Oh thank goodness, I would hate to see Mabi end up like ToonTown. Disney would not have the care to run a game that doesn't make as much money as its movies. If Disney bought Nexon, then a majority of Nexon games wouldn't last for much longer. I'm so glad they're not buying. Let them sell their company to another gaming company that will actually care about the games they purchase.

If the rumor from April was true about their interest in only NXC's cryptocurrency technology, then Nexon games would definitely become a sacrificial pawn.