Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It's official: merge baby merge

Comments

• SeaWaterSeaWater
    Mabinogi Rep: 215
    Best part about server merge:
    New character, pet, and partner creation has been turned off until June 3rd.
    New characters will be unavailable to be created using character cards or pet whistles.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS

NO MORE BOTS UNTIL Jun 3.
    KensamaofmariVeylaineChaosShadow
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    i just hope i don't lose my unused character cards, and pet whistles....i have like 4 character cards, and 3 whistles from the coffee event i haven't even used yet....will they stay in my inventory, or be tossed into the realm of missing socks after doing laundry
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Finity wrote: »
    They really should give name priority to active players.... I would be sad if I have to have a server tag because of people who don't even play the game anymore.

I'm curious about one thing, if I become Finity+Mari and other ones become Finity+Ruairi, and Finity+Tarlarch after merge, will I be able to change to Finity, given that rest 2 players are inactive?

I think you just might, but you'd have to be first on the server to do so.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    ookie wrote: »
    i just hope i don't lose my unused character cards, and pet whistles....i have like 4 character cards, and 3 whistles from the coffee event i haven't even used yet....will they stay in my inventory, or be tossed into the realm of missing socks after doing laundry

They should be okay.
  • ookieookie
    no more bots....yeah right.....i expect that's all we'll see is bots advertising gold all over the place with tons of bots running the fields to accumulate their way to the top of this new server.....took years to bore the trolls out of Ruairi, and now we're gonna be plopped back together with them....trolls only survive on populated servers....ewwww.....i'm gonna miss my quiet server
    KensamaofmariChaosShadow
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Helsa wrote: »
    ookie wrote: »

They should be okay.

it was said on the stream that all our inventory items will still be there after the merge even if a players name is changed. pet whistles are only a inventory item until they are used so I don't see why anything bad would happen to them.
  • ookieookie
    but what if my pet whistle gets combined with something else ....i might have a fully clothed coffee scooter with swords sticking out all over the place.....hey, that wouldn't be too bad actually......mwahahahahaha
    Dragoolfire
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    shocked theres no 'the end is nie' images/gif's being spammed
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Brace yourself server merger is here.
  • ookieookie
    quick....someone get the Infinity Stones so that when it's all done we can do a quick 'skadoosh' to revert back
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I'm so sad. I'm losing more reasons to play this game. Pretty much Alexina will become dead after the merge. I'm calling it.
    AlyssakariKitiniZeo
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm so sad. I'm losing more reasons to play this game. Pretty much Alexina will become dead after the merge. I'm calling it.

Should've merged it all.
    TwelieKitini
  • GretaGreta
    Greta wrote: »

Should've merged it all.

Yup. It's everything or nothing.
    TwelieKitiniZeo
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I don't think Alexina is dead. Let's be honest, not having any events to encourage actual gameplay during the end of term exams for teenagers and college students are going to turn the NA servers into ghost towns.
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 9, 2019
    3rdy wrote: »
    shocked theres no 'the end is nie' images/gif's being spammed
    The only one that was spamming it was Gaea and it was so cringy that i'm not surprised.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Unfortunate.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited May 9, 2019
    Rip Alexina. Literally separated from the rest of the population. Nice one Nexon.
    KitiniGretaZeo
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 9, 2019
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    bc5cabd7f755a5a0d67305ca67ed2fec.png

This is what I am predicting too. I already know a number of people who are just going to return from Alexina to be a part of the Nao server. They get to have access to all their old pets and stuff again, things they had to leave behind for a more populated server.

Rip Alexina. You are so screwed. You are going to end up becoming the smallest server. Mark my words! XD
    Kitini
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    >We did it guys, server merge is happening
    >Hears it's only Tarlach, Ruairi, and Mari
    >Whines that Alexina is left out

Nothing makes you people happy, does it?
    FOXAssassinKageito
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 9, 2019
    Harukari wrote: »
    >We did it guys, server merge is happening
    >Hears it's only Tarlach, Ruairi, and Mari
    >Whines that Alexina is left out

Nothing makes you people happy, does it?

I mean the majority of Alexina players didn't want a server merge. Many threatened to leave the game. Well Alexina, you get to keep on being Alexina. Now shut up. XD
    FOXAssassinKageito