Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It's official: merge baby merge

Comments

• MeriMeri
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    Gaea wrote: »
    cant wait to see the guild battle and how many ppl leave there guilds for the titles XD

That's fine by me, sick of seeing Relics and Peppermint monopolizing it endlessly on Ruairi. >:]

Why do you keep saying that? How exactly are we monopolizing? Do you know how guild battle works? Have you shown up to challenge?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Meri wrote: »
    cant wait to see the guild battle and how many ppl leave there guilds for the titles XD

That's fine by me, sick of seeing Relics and Peppermint monopolizing it endlessly on Ruairi. >:]

Why do you keep saying that? How exactly are we monopolizing? Do you know how guild battle works? Have you shown up to challenge?

I think she has no idea.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Leinei wrote: »
    I'm hoping Alexina just gets added later. Remember how we can't create characters, pets, or partners on the three merging servers while Alexina still can. This is probably so new players can come in still and not be completely blocked out. That'd be a really bad thing to do in terms of dealing with the public, not allowing new players to come into a game I mean. This thing is still pretty new for Nexon NA as well, so it's probably better to do the server merge with only most of the servers, rather than all of the servers, in case stuff goes weird.

If Alexina dies it will be merged into it. They have now shown that they will do such a thing and, as of June 3, will have experience doing so. Their making this a limited merge was them "playing it safe" politically. At the end of the day, if there is enough demand for a full merge before Alexina dies say, it will happen.
    Furthermore, it's highly likely Nexon KR is telling NA to proceed in this fashion.

Here. ;)
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Helsa wrote: »
    I'm hoping Alexina just gets added later. Remember how we can't create characters, pets, or partners on the three merging servers while Alexina still can. This is probably so new players can come in still and not be completely blocked out. That'd be a really bad thing to do in terms of dealing with the public, not allowing new players to come into a game I mean. This thing is still pretty new for Nexon NA as well, so it's probably better to do the server merge with only most of the servers, rather than all of the servers, in case stuff goes weird.

If Alexina dies it will be merged into it. They have now shown that they will do such a thing and, as of June 3, will have experience doing so. Their making this a limited merge was them "playing it safe" politically. At the end of the day, if there is enough demand for a full merge before Alexina dies say, it will happen.
    Furthermore, it's highly likely Nexon KR is telling NA to proceed in this fashion.

Here. ;)

Oh, I appreciate the link. I was just putting the explanation in whatever thread people have been complaining in. =T
  • CeuiCeui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410

Who's gonna pay or it?

The slaves whales
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    I'll be sure to play this on June 3rd for all the players of the three merging servers.

Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 22, 2019

Hate me all you want but that's a fact and something you are gonna have to deal with next month.

Have fun.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • MeriMeri
    edited May 11, 2019

Hate me all you want but that's a fact and something you are gonna have to deal with next month.

Have fun.

You didn't answer any of the questions; all of them relevant.

I *am* tired of your constant accusations that the winning guilds are cheating and monopolizing. I asked if you've participated because your accusations don't fit how it actually works in-game.

• HelsaHelsa
    Helsa wrote: »

Here. ;)

Oh, I appreciate the link. I was just putting the explanation in whatever thread people have been complaining in. =T

Fugitaboutit.
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 11, 2019

Have fun.

I *am* tired of your constant accusations that the winning guilds are cheating and monopolizing. I asked if you've participated because your accusations don't fit how it actually works in-game.

Lol. Gaea is not even playing the game so how she's going to know how it works. She admitted that few days ago.
  • HelsaHelsa

Have fun.

Don't worry about it. I mean let's say they're right and you are doing everything you're being accused of, then it's likely happening on the other two servers as well. So, really it's kind of an open season again when they all merge, right?
  • MeriMeri
    It's open season after the merge regardless. Why would I have to stipulate to them being right about us being guilty of doing something that we're not? Not relevant as well as not possible.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019

Have fun.

I didn't say anything about cheating in this thread. I just merely stated it will be refreshing to see another guild overtake guardianship for once (regardless of what methods are being used. I really don't care how fyi btw).

:)

Lol. Gaea is not even playing the game so how she's going to know how it works. She admitted that few days ago.

You are pretty daft there.

Just because I am not currently fully active (which has only been a few weeks as I am actively seeking employment) doesn't mean I haven't played. I am stacked. There's just not much reason to play atm, which even you can also admit to Greta with the way things have been lately. I will post all my skills and gear if you want, but it will make that comment of yours seem pretty ignorant and also...I rather not show off.

Also we can take breaks from games after all, right? Why would that imply that I don't know how to play a certain part of the game? Yeah...

:)

@Helsa can you please correct your spelling for the title of this thread? It's official, not offical. Sorry but that has been bugging me for a few days. Thank you.

^_^

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • MeriMeri
    In this *specific* thread, sure. I'm pretty sure that doesn't negate all the other times that you have.

You actually didn't say it was refreshing. Look at your own spoiler for details.

I noticed that you still don't answer legitimate but that you do resort to name calling. It's okay. I've seen enough.
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019
    In this *specific* thread, sure. I'm pretty sure that doesn't negate all the other times that you have.

You actually didn't say it was refreshing. Look at your own spoiler for details.

I noticed that you still don't answer legitimate but that you do resort to name calling. It's okay. I've seen enough.

At least I am not using derogatory terms. What me and Greta got going on is irrelevant to this. It's the dance of the devils into eternity. I have to keep fending off her feeble attacks.

I await this new server with fervor. Perhaps me and you can begin anew? There will be new opportunities in a less stagnate environment. Lets not stifle each other in this rebirth. Ok? ^_^

• GretaGreta
    edited May 12, 2019
    I like how you pissed at their guild for nothing and then after that you play silly and innocent like "let's be fwiends! \owo/" like nothing happened. You call me the baddie here, but i see you equally as bad as me if not more. At least i don't constantly try to witch hunt and accuse random people for anything.
    Rofl.
    Meri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Names is corrected. Would you believe me if I said "I meant to do that"? No? Well, neither would I. o.O
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    You know, after seeing how the community's coming together in this thread, I'm starting to think the server merge might not be such a bad thing after all.

giphy.gif
  • HelsaHelsa
    You know, after seeing how the community's coming together in this thread, I'm starting to think the server merge might not be such a bad thing after all.

giphy.gif

Yep, even if it is everyone going ha ha Alexina it's still a sense of community forming, which is good.
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 12, 2019

giphy.gif

I'm starting to feel glad that we ain't getting merged with other servers.