Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Okay, I'm no longer scared of this merge, if ...

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in General Chat
... a full merge follows reasonably soon afterwards. With a full merge then the server field becomes unnecessary. If they repurpose that field and call it say "Last_Name" then when folks first log in it asks you to fill that field. Then that will allow for unlimited duplicate first names. If you are presently Tony on Alexina you could be Tony Stark, as long as another Tony hasn't chosen Stark. You can have last name show when you press Alt key say.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    People need to stop creating multiple threads about same topic...
    Wolfsinger
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    IMO, at this point I wish Nexon would delete all the merge threads except one. Every other thread that was on front page is now basically on second page
    GretaFOXAssassinWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Owntrolf wrote: »
    IMO, at this point I wish Nexon would delete all the merge threads except one. Every other thread that was on front page is now basically on second page

Or just merge all server merge threads. *da bum tss*
    AlexisEUstarkiller1286KensamaofmariImaizumiFOXAssassinWolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    They're all brought on by the merge but are about different aspects of it. If it were in another thread then you'd get accused of going off topic.
    KensamaofmariFOXAssassin
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    As long as everyone gets vaccinated when they enter Nao, then I'm fine. xD
  • HelsaHelsa

If you're gonna drink, please wear a condominium. o.O
  • GretaGreta
    Helsa wrote: »

I really did read one word wrong, but i won't say which. :D
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »

The only alcohol I've had lately was when making a cake yesterday and putting half a cup of whisky in the batter and the rest went into the cabbage I was cooking to create steam. All the alcohol vaporizing into the air as it cooked.