Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirth Potion Parade Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
It's never been easier to get Rebirth Potions! Complete a shadow mission daily to receive 3x Incomplete Rebirth Potions, and combine 10 for a Rebirth Potion! Full details here!

rebirthpotionparadebg.png

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited May 16, 2019
    Expiration Rebirth potions are the BANE of my existence...Why put it to expire at all?

But oh well, least I may get 6 free rebirth potions from this event.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Expireable Rebirth Potions? Meh, i'll pass this event. First event i'm passing since from the last 2 years probably lol.
    Sakura2503
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Same, was slightly interested until I saw the expiration part.
    Meh, if I get any I'm just gonna sell them - I sure don't need them.
    Sakura2503
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    I do have to agree that the rebirth potions are kinda a waste at this point. There's so many other things we could use that would make this event more interesting. Just off the top of my head, AP potions, Skill Seals, Random Titles, Pon, hell even Reforging tools.

Why do events that promote rebirthing even though there's nothing really to rebirth for. AP? Except I get better training on skills by being level 200. Do 3 shadow missions over 3 days to get 1 rebirth potion. Oh joy. I guess next time I can look forward to "Do 10 shadow missions over 10 days to get a (%@&&# dye" Enjoy.
    Yoriden
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Eh, inventory overload. I have so many various potions to use up.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    was hoping a event with 'parade' in its name would have more of a parade in it

im so sick of this event item crap. if it dosent expire it dosent stack. if it stacks it cant be put into pets or banks. if it can then it cant be traded or droped. if it can then it expires
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Events becoming more and more stale...
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Yall be complaining, but even though I'm stacked to the brim with AP, I'm okay with the event. At the prices people buy the incompletes on Alexina it's literally do one shadow mission a day for 750k. That's gonna be 14m by the end of the event for me :)

Even if these pots weren't tradeable I still need to hit 40k cumulative so no skin off my back
    Wolfsinger
    There will be those who will enjoy and those who won't.
    It's normal.
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Just started doing Blaanid's quests recently so this event makes me cringe... last thing I need is more rebirth potions.
    Greta
    Yoriden wrote: »
    Just started doing Blaanid's quests recently so this event makes me cringe... last thing I need is more rebirth potions.

GL using the RB pots that can be used before lvl 5k.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 22, 2019
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

So you are 40k?

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

So you are 40k?

Level doesn't matter whenever you want to RB or not.
  • YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Yoriden wrote: »

GL using the RB pots that can be used before lvl 5k.

Currently only level 2k and not in any particular rush to get higher so... yeah, RB potions are just becoming inventory clutter. I should toss them. :(
    Wolfsinger
  • UberchaoUberchao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Bring back some actual events good heavens, they exist and worked just fine in the past. Some actual activities. Buff the caravan one or something for the modern-day absolutely broken power level, that was the best thing back in 2011 where huge groups of players were actually capable of failing it. Brought people together, made memories. Even dragon boats was nice for making friends and stuff .

From the looks of this thread, players are finally seeing how worthless this stuff is. It's literally bait to bring players in who want AP for their skills, except more people are becoming familiar with how frequent and easy to pass up these events are. Sure, you get to progress, but progress towards what? More braindead skills that mock the design philosophies that made Mabi combat great in the first place? Sure you can play other ways if you want, but most people will default to the easy stuff.

By the way, quit the game if all you do is come back for the free item events. If you aren't having fun then stop wasting your time. Social aspect counts as fun too but I usually don't see many signs of it anymore anyway.