Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gender-less Cloths.

ValenmirValenmir
Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
in Feedback and Suggestions
Since everything is now in the gachupons with the worlds worse F***ing drop rate ever in what should be a 50/50 chance drop rate...
It is annoying to get that beautiful, rare drop of that thing you wanted, for it to be for the other gender...
As there are already few of gender-less outfits, it clearly is possible... even with the Eluned version of cloths can make it possible.
It just would be fantastic if items were not bond to genders and heck, even race for that manner.
  1. What do you think?20 votes
    1. Yes to Gender-less items.
       15% (3 votes)
    2. Yes to Both Gender-less items and None race restrictions.
       60% (12 votes)
    3. No thank you.
       25% (5 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Just messing with ya, don't take it seriously.
    Cloths can be used genderlessly. xD
    Clothes are the ones that we have issues with.

While I would like to see some clothes be made without gender restrictions, not all styles would match the other gender.
  • ValenmirValenmir

While I would like to see some clothes be made without gender restrictions, not all styles would match the other gender.

Maybe not, But When they release something, there is always the other genders version with it. Plus this would help with armor as well.
    Tayloreski wrote: »

Maybe not, But When they release something, there is always the other genders version with it. Plus this would help with armor as well.

They should either just give the set by character gender, since if it's from a gacha, you have to send it to a character anyway.
    Or just give a coupon that allows you to pick the gender of the set you want.

While as a player, unisex items will make things more convenient, it won't necessarily be good for sales.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Tayloreski wrote: »

They should either just give the set by character gender, since if it's from a gacha, you have to send it to a character anyway.
    Or just give a coupon that allows you to pick the gender of the set you want.

While as a player, unisex items will make things more convenient, it won't necessarily be good for sales.

.-. sales for Nexon or sales for the players lol.. Either way, you are getting the item with a low drop rate so if it had no restrictions on who could use it, I could see more of a reason for them being bought.. and there wouldn't be the hassle of trying to sell it as it was or find someone with the version you want. :x even as you said if the gachupon just went by the gender of your character itself that would help greatly.
    But, genderless clothing could be marketable. It takes ideas to exploit new markets.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    What would space briefs look like on females?

To Google we go!
  • WoollywitchWoollywitch
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    Theres a lot of male clothing I wish I could use on my female characters. I'd love having genderless clothing. Maybe not for things like spaces briefs though lol. But being able to wear the male version of the winter knit wear, or something similar, I would love to be able to do. A lot of the skirts and dresses just dont appeal to me, but at the same time I want to remain female. They have eluned versions of some clothing, Im not sure why they couldnt simply make most things genderless. Im not familiar with the process though so it could be asking for too much. Afterall there is a LOT of genderlocked clothing.
    KensamaofmariAmaraz
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    People should just boycott gachas so maybe Nexon would stop releasing these nice outfits in them.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

A topless woman in booty shorts.
    Dii