Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Outfits/Items/Etc Suggestion Thread

Comments

• AlexstraszzaAlexstraszza
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    Nobless Deity Special outfits
    Bard Bag
    Dye Wells
    Pet gacha

And possibly make some hair styles two toned like the eyes?
    Was so excited to see the divine demigod hair coupon only to find it was single color only.
    Imaizumi
  • belleebellee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    edited May 18, 2019
    Peaceful Ribbon Tail !!
    Sonata Enchant !!

Please and thank you <3

• SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Puppet snare potions pleaseeeeeeeee </3
  • nooonooo
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    Seconding a desire to see all the ribbon wings make a return, as well as the laurel halos, maybe even in more colors.
  • ElitemittensElitemittens
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Casual date wear with suspenders! (Not the eluned version) it might as well not even exist on Mari.
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    edited May 17, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    Just put Pet Medals, Dollbag Chests and Inventory Expansion services permanently in the Shop. I bet a lot of people will appreciate this even more than these recycled pets and shopping bags that got worthless at this point and no one wants them.

I know it was recent but I'd love for the inventory expansions to come back and be perm like homestead expansions as well. By the time I had the funds to buy them they were gone, and I didn't see anything that said it was limited time so I assumed it was a perm cash shop item. :c

Also:
    Glow-in-the-Dark Bracelets and glow sticks (super rare)

homestead music notes (I think there were 3 versions?)

Trump Hat

Viseo's Flight Cap

Drawstring Pouch

Rank 1 G15 Outfits

and I know this was recent but due to how crazy rare it was: Cheerful Bride's Minidress :c
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Raccoon Outfit

bell fox

white tiger robe

bunny parka

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited May 17, 2019
    Baltane crystals as a side-reward for every gacha opened. I need mooooooooooooore :(

more of those 10 minute 2x combat pots too
    Kaiwyth
  • manareasmanareas
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    I'd love to see an eluned Candy Pop male outfit. I just want something with pants and modern for females.
    Kaiwyth
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited May 18, 2019
    Private Academy Outfits
    Ladeca Robe
    Cherry Blossom Outfits
    Cheerful Bride's Minidress

Outfits that are above 10m on AH I want to come back until I can buy them at a reasonable price :D

Edit: Oh and Enchanted Bride set since I can't even find any right now...
  • KyuutanKyuutan
    Mabinogi Rep: 345
    Honestly, (and I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of people on mabi right now.)
    I know you guys don't bring back pets that were from crossovers.. But can we PLEASE bring back that big, big bird. Koko something. I literally missed it on the last day and I'm still hurt about it. Like that's the best pet in my opinion. Also could we like.. have an Eluned Loosefit Wear for Males. Like please. (Ik it says return but this needs to happen.)
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Some outfits from this Eweca orb release.

-Special Forces set
    -Desert Soldier outfits, shoes, and Beret(including sunglasses ver)
    -Surgeon Gown and Shoes
  • JapauliJapauli
    Tintable Blooming Wings, Fractal Well, and Bard's Bag.

Hairstyle Storage Coupons should be less expensive, and Pet Adoption Medals should be in the shop permanently.
  • UberchaoUberchao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Bring back some old winter wears from 2009-2011. Premium Elf Winter Newbie Wear (2009), Winter Fur Wear (2011, the human version) and Giant Winter Fur Wear (also 2011) are all really nice ones that are nearly nonexistent nowadays.
    241px-Premium_Elf_Winter_Newbie_Wear_%28F%29_%282009%29_Equipped_Angled.png Premium_Giant_Winter_Fur_Wear_%28F%29_Equipped_Angled.png
    Premium_Winter_Fur_Wear_%28F%29_Equipped_Front.png
  • AreamAream
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Mist Kimonos
    and also the Cherry Blossom Outfits c:
  • ElisiumElisium
    Flowery evening Dress
    Bard's Bag
    Eye Beauty coupons
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Kyuutan wrote: »
    Honestly, (and I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of people on mabi right now.)
    I know you guys don't bring back pets that were from crossovers.. But can we PLEASE bring back that big, big bird. Koko something. I literally missed it on the last day and I'm still hurt about it. Like that's the best pet in my opinion.

It's impossible sadly.

• TotokeTotoke
    Mabinogi Rep: 995
    Permanent Combo cards :^(
    hyunsun
  • GarciaGarcia
    cheerful bride minidress
    cherry blossom outfits
    Wind & Water Shaman Outfits
    lance feather armor
    special eiren outfit
    inventory extansion coupon

thanks!
  • UmbreonUmbreon
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    I would like to see the Astral Pet Box make a return! All the Astral pets are amazing!~
    Gretamanareas