Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

anyone with new commerce partner know stuff about

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
edited January 26, 2017 in Help
it such as invent size

what it does when mounted (if it even has its own mounting thing like the female commerce partner)

any special abilities

why is it $25 CAD

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Inv= 6x10.

Mounted= You get a white light/glow and smoke effect while you run, it is considerably fast.

Idk bout special abilities, but you can take his glasses using the trade unlocks he sells and they give an idle pose.

Also good to note that you cannot chance his height/weight or anything like you can with the female partners. You still can customize his hair, face, eyes, and mouth though.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    edited January 26, 2017
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    Inv= 6x10.

Mounted= You get a white light/glow and smoke effect while you run, it is considerably fast.

Idk bout special abilities, but you can take his glasses using the trade unlocks he sells and they give an idle pose.

Also good to note that you cannot chance his height/weight or anything like you can with the female partners. You still can customize his hair, face, eyes, and mouth though.

OH NO I MISSED TEH CUTSCENE WHEN I SUMMONED IT IT CAUGHT ME SOO OFF GUARD WHAT DO ANY ONE KNOW WHAT WAS SED NYUUUU

@Sabina
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    edited January 26, 2017
    Lol,it's okay.

It was memories from the ghost event he was from, and him saying that one day you'll meet again.

EDIT: I just noticed quoting is fixed but tagging is broken...LOL
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Lol,it's okay.

It was memories from the ghost event he was from, and him saying that one day you'll meet again.

EDIT: I just noticed quoting is fixed but tagging is broken...LOL

x.x

why nexon WHYYYYYYYY

i wonder

test image
    mdBm7Jt.png

if invisible tried to link http://i.imgur.com/mdBm7Jt.png
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    wait why doesnt the outfit come with a commerce reforge ?

Comes equipped with William's Preppy Outfit, a Commerce Enhancement Outfit which can be worn by any gender or race

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Inv= 6x10.

How fast is fast? I have a commerce speed 17, would there be any difference?
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    @ShouK

Well while mounted with him and commercing he actually doesnt give you a speed boost. Even if you used his outfit I think your speed 17 would still be better.
    xDestruction
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    how do you get a high level reforge on him his outfit looks like every other outfit i own in that says nothing baout boosting commerce
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    @Splatulated

If you read the description on his outfit, it says it gives a bonus.