Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(Alexina) Taking art commission♪♬ [Gold|PP|Venmo]

ElluanElluan
Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
edited July 3, 2019 in Art Creations
Hello!

I am Elluan from Alexina Server and I'm currently taking art commissions! C:

Please read the information sheets below and contact me!
- DeviantArt: jiwonj03
- Discord: Lily Elysium#7538
- Facebook: Elena Seo
- Twitter: @jiwonj03 (Private at this moment!)

yzt4ETc.jpg
GDYmw7m.jpg

And here are some commission examples I've done for other people!

commission_by_jiwonj03-dd6ebuo.png
commission_by_jiwonj03-dd48wuu.pngcommission_by_jiwonj03-dcz32ah.png

+IMPORTANT+

1. If you change your mind and no longer want my art in the middle of drawing process, in case I already started working on line/base colors, you'll still have to pay half the price for the time and efforts I put. (If I only get to rough sketch process, there will be no charge.)

2. If it is the first time I'm receiving commission from you, I'll ask to be paid first.

3. If I cannot finish your commission because of my personal reason, you'll get refunded the whole amount no matter how far I've got in the drawing process.

4. There are some games that I do not take commissions: Closers (Nexon), Tree of Savior (Nexon), and Soul Worker

5. As it's written in the information sheets, you're NOT allowed to use my art for your streaming platform such as Youtube or Twitch. If you get caught using my commission arts for such purpose, I will report it to the platform and upload the commission file without watermark.

6. I do take commissions with different game than Mabinogi, but I will need a lot of details from you since I barely play any other game.

7. I might accept item offer for commission, depending on what item you want to offer. There will be proper amount of discount if the item price does not reach the commission price. Due to the fluctuating in-game market price, the value of the item/discount can be changed. If the item you want to trade is not listed below, feel free to ask me please!
(Current list of items I would accept:)
- Toothache 2nd title
- Celestial Daydream Dress F
- Cherry Blossom Long Wear M
- White Destroyer Wings
- Broken Guardian's Blade
- Broken Guardian's Armor
- Ancient Golden Crystals
- Ruptured Black Metals

8. The information sheets only have price up to 'couple (2 people)', so here's the explanation of how the price would go up depending on the number of characters in one drawing.
- 1 person (Full body without background): $30
- 2 people (Full body without background): $30 + half the price of one full body character $15 = $45
- 3 people (Full body without background): $30 + half the price of one full body character $15 + third character $30 = $75
- 4 people (Full body without background): $30 + half the price of one full body character $15 + third character $30 + half the price of one full body character(2) $15 = $90
The same rule applies to Chibi and half body pieces.

9. If you want reference sheet or just the sketch as commission, there will be different amount charged so ask me please.

10. If you commission me pieces with background but want the same drawing without the background or just lines, please let me know and I can send them to you with no charge.

11. The reason I ask you for the desired canvas size is because I want to know if you'd like the drawing to be your computer wallpaper or not. If you don't have anything planned, you can just decide whether you want horizontally long piece, or vertically long piece. If you don't tell me the specific size when I ask you for the canvas size you want and ask me to fix the size after I finish the piece, I cannot do that. (It's not even I don't do it, I just CAN'T. I don't know how quq)

12. For some reason, my Paypal is acting up at this moment; I can receive your money through Paypal, and I can see the money sitting there, but I CAN'T USE THAT MONEY. So if you have a Venmo, I'd prefer to receive money through Venmo. (You can still send me money through Paypal. I just... can't use it but I know the money's there.)

13. I am not responsible for any trouble that might be caused because you didn't read the "important" parts.

[06102019 UPDATED]
- Gold rate is raised to 14m/$10 from 12m/$10!

I know there are a lot of rules but please be generous since I've got so many weird and hateful messages and it's getting really stressful ^^;
Thank you for your time! ♡♥
NeynaImaizumiBravelatiosNyuuHokusai

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Hey made of feed from Discord here, I should have dropped this commission form into Discord already, but I'm posting it here for reference in case it helps.

IGN: Wakasagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Commission Type: Full Body? with background (complexity TBD)
    Payment Type: Gold. Estimated 48m, or TBD

Character References:
    Mabinogi - https://imgur.com/a/Wv4MwCt
    Yuie - https://www.deviantart.com/ylooi/art/Wakasagihime-769748300
    Xoue - https://www.deviantart.com/xoue/art/Commission-762769354
    Gracamole - https://66.media.tumblr.com/755a1b671e8d18c1930189b77f5ede1a/tumblr_pfudhbjefN1xi27djo1_1280.jpg
    Naupiko - https://imgur.com/7XyFsCR

Primary Pose Reference:
    https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2633255

Background and Secondary Pose References:
    1 - https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2009109
    2 - https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=443975
    3 - https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1698543
    4 - https://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1692792

Extended information on the commission request below:

Priorities are lettered from top to bottom if certain/all aspects of the request aren't accepted/are too difficult/cost extra.

A ) Please include straps/a fishnet across her bust similar to the references I provided from other artists in Character References.
    B ) The Primary Pose Reference consists of the ideal pose for my character, but is open to interpretation/adjustment as you see fit! Ideally she would be squeezing water out of the bottom part of her dress instead of her hair.
    C ) With regards to the Primary Pose Reference still, her outfit should also be partially wet from either being in the rain, or from a brief dip into the water, or both, whatever the water source may be (a river, stream, hot spring, lake, etc. Not the sea, beach, or pool).

- Regarding the remaining references under 'Background and Secondary Pose References', they are meant to either provide information on the background, or alterations/alternatives to the original pose. From here on out I'll be referring to the rest of the references by number.
    - It is also notable that all of the poses in these references have the person sitting rather than standing.

D ) Reference 1 is an example of what kind of foliage cover I would like to see, as well as a potential water source for my character to be standing in.
    E ) Reference 2 is another example of foliage that provides good coverage as well. Notable that both references 1 & 2 have a wooden platform that would be a good place to put her boots/greaves and maybe hat aside.
    F ) Reference 3 is a hot spring background example. I quite like it, if it weren't for the lack of foliage and cover. It would be nice if you could include lamps like the ones in this particular reference along with the foliage mixed together. Most ideal would be to combine all of the elements up until this point in a way that does not look too contrived. However, it is not nearly close to being a requirement, since it is a bit much >_<
    G ) Reference 4 is an example that has more color in the nature background in the form of flowers and... stuff. It would be nice if you can fit in that sort of thing, but not a requirement as well~

To summarize, my general request would be these;
    -My ideal pose would be to have my character standing in the water, and leaning over slightly, while squeezing water out of the bottom part of her dress.
    -Her clothes would be partially wet and the background would consist of nature, foliage, and a natural source of water. If at least her feet are close to, or touching the water, then her boots/greaves would be taken off and tossed/placed to the side somewhere in the background.
    The foliage should be heavy enough to provide enough cover for my character to take refuge under as though it were raining, or recently rained. This would mainly show in the shadows/shading rather than through actual visible foliage in the picture.

Regarding the commission as whole, it is a general outline and open to interpretation/adjustment as you see fit to make it work!

Please let me know what you think and if my request is reasonable! I'm willing to pay extra, or compromise some-most of the elements I requested. Since I still have other ideas if this is no good c:

Finally regarding payment. Is half payment up front first, and then the other half after a rough sketch ok? Np if not. I did read the rule of first time commissioners having to pay full price up front, but just asking to make sure! Thank you!!
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Keep up the awesome work o/
    Elluan
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited May 16, 2019
    Hi I'd just like to say Elluan is an amazing artist to work with. If anyone reading this is on the edge of commissioning, then just go for it.
    You will NOT regret it.

They're an absolute pleasure to commission and my experience with them has been seriously awesome so far! Have a nice day anyone reading, and thanks!
    NeynaElluan
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I'm really sorry. ))): I didn't read anything.
    Beautiful art.
    Elluan
  • ElluanElluan
    Keep up the awesome work o/

Thank you very much! I only wanted to be more skilled so I could draw your cute Miss Light and Mr. Brave better!
    Bravelatios
  • ElluanElluan
    Fluorette wrote: »
    I'm really sorry. ))): I didn't read anything.
    Beautiful art.

haha I know there's a lot of words ^^' but thank you very much!
  • ElluanElluan
    commission_for_wakasagihime_by_jiwonj03-dd7j0cp.png

commission_for_wakasagihime_by_jiwonj03-dd7j0zv.png

commission_for_wakasagihime_by_jiwonj03-dd7j14n.png

2 Sketch and 1 full color commissions done for Wakasagihime! It was a great pleasure to have a chance to draw a cute character that gets a lot of loves<3
    Commission slots are open now and accepting more!
    mufaceImaizumiBravelatiosArjuneHindsight
  • ElluanElluan
    commission_by_jiwonj03-dd7mbah.png

commission_by_jiwonj03-dd75d8r.png

Here's finished Chibi and chibi couple commissions done for Jackks on Mabinogi! Slots are opened and still accepting more commission C: Thank you!
    BravelatiosImaizumi
  • ElluanElluan
    Finished NSFW commission censored version!

https://deviantart.com/jiwonj03/art/NSFW-Commission-799639967

wasn't sure if I could upload NSFW file on the forum so... Squid censor!

[IMPORTANT]
    Starting from June 10th the gold rate will be increased from 12m/$10 to 14m/$10 due to Alexina gold rate change (I saw a lot of people selling gold at this rate so I assumed it was safe to raise the rate). This will not affect the price if you contact me before June 10th. (For example) Even if you message me on June 9th and give me references after June 10th the price will still be 12m/$10! On JUNE 10TH the price information on the first thread will be updated as well.
    Imaizumi
  • ElluanElluan
    commission_by_jiwonj03-dd8y0mc.png

Finished commission for cute best friends on Mabinogi! Now working on Alynnia's commission C:

[IMPORTANT}
    - Today's the LAST day that you can contact me for getting the commission done with 12m/$10 rate! Starting tomorrow the rate will be raised to 14m/$10.
    - I kinda forgot to write this in the information sheets but if you want the commission piece without the background (white or transparent) you can ask me and there will be no charge for it.
    ImaizumiBravelatios
  • ElluanElluan
    Gold rate is updated to 14m/$10 from 12m/$10 now!
  • ElluanElluan
    commission_by_jiwonj03-ddaqtkz.png

Finished commission for Alynnia! It was really fun to draw the throne and the stained glasses background C:
    I have a huge piece that I have to work on for the next commissions so I might be... well... hard to see on the forums!
    AlynniaBravelatiosImaizumi
  • ElluanElluan
    untitled_by_jiwonj03-ddc536x.png

Someone gave me Talvish themed earrings so I drew my character wearing those earrings with Talvish lel Really appreciated the beautiful earrings!
    Also I've been having continuous pain in my eyes, head and my hands so until I recover from these I might not be able to take commissions. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    ImaizumiBravelatios