Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About Final Strike..

DARKCloudDARKCloud
Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
edited May 15, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
While I am so happy giants can teleport smack fomors now , final strike is a tad bit lack luster , looking at its counterparts. I have a solution that will still keep it unique and defined strictly as a "strike" not a "hit". I think that final strike should have a chance to hit smash procs each hit . maybe not as high of a success rate , but it would clearly be a trump card for giants to spread smash procs through out a room at great speeds . 2h axe play would make giant final strike the ultimate party skill, debuffing large quantities of enemies 10 prot and 10 def ( yes , I know dance of death exists as well) . Sword proc for great crowd control and quick dmg distribution via bleed. We all know know how it feels to be in a room filled with multiaggroing ghost charging up adv magic , right? Mace/Hammer proc to save your whole party. No need for speed or dmg boost KR , just give us smash procs on final strike!!! Please.
Cho

Comments

• LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Final Strike is fine for the most part, it just needs to start at "max" speed, it still wouldn't be as good as final hit due to the fixed 20% splash damage and ignoring attack speeds in favor of a fixed 500ms but that's fine since we have full swing.
    What you're looking for is stampede though, stampede groups all of those mobs together and then you can splash them with smash and inflict the debuffs, you even get a 10% damage boost to smash after using stampede.
    Axe debuff is 7 def 3 prot btw not 10/10, and the sword bleed is just 100% at r1/d3, in other words the damage of a normal attack but without a chance to critical. The smash debuffs are what really needs.. buffed.
    VeylaineGFK
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited May 15, 2019
    hopefully we'll start seeing more threads like this about Final Strike vs FH. that actually have experienced strike not being as strong as FH. Instead of herp derp it has %700 damage multiplier therefore its better even though I haven't seen its speed compared to FHs yet.

EDIT: side note I remember before this update, especially on these forums people dunked on FH; even the legendary thread that said its time to give giants and elves FH. Glad that this update killed QQ threads like that but now we have more just different lol.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Final Strike is a pain in the neck because it is so slow in attack speed before its maxed out. Final Hit so SOOO much faster.
  • GFKGFK
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    DARKCloud wrote: »
    While I am so happy giants can teleport smack fomors now , final strike is a tad bit lack luster , looking at its counterparts. I have a solution that will still keep it unique and defined strictly as a "strike" not a "hit". I think that final strike should have a chance to hit smash procs each hit . maybe not as high of a success rate , but it would clearly be a trump card for giants to spread smash procs through out a room at great speeds . 2h axe play would make giant final strike the ultimate party skill, debuffing large quantities of enemies 10 prot and 10 def ( yes , I know dance of death exists as well) . Sword proc for great crowd control and quick dmg distribution via bleed. We all know know how it feels to be in a room filled with multiaggroing ghost charging up adv magic , right? Mace/Hammer proc to save your whole party. No need for speed or dmg boost KR , just give us smash procs on final strike!!! Please.

That can be done well with wind guard alone
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    Final Shot though.
    justshowing
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    well pairing a support shot user with someone using final strike.. i've seen crazy numbers in damage.
    the slow speed is fine. just hit harder! XD