Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Outfits/Items/Etc Suggestion Thread

Comments

• RatofplagueRatofplague
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Maybe a bit out of season but it seems like it's been forever since I've seen the Barba Blizzard outfit in a sale or anything, I always wanted to grab one of those.
  • NodorisuNodorisu
    Katherz wrote: »
    Here is a thread for you guys to suggest outfits, items, chairs, etc that you would like to see COME BACK in sales. Sometimes, even we forget what has came out recently or what hasn't come out in a long time so feel free to suggest different items. These are for items that have already been released in the game.

Note: We cannot bring back old crossover items or events due to licensing issues.
    Hi, I'd like to suggest to add the new weapons that has been released these past years into the Spirit Weapons. The Spirit Weapons needs an update for New Weapons
    so players can have an option to use this category other than the over powered weapons such as Legendary, Celtics, Divine and other end game weapons, we want to make sure that the newbies can have an early, mid and end game weapon as they play the game with pleasure.
  • YvonneeYvonnee
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    stance cards like some ppl suggested, and would love cherry blossom dress to come back
  • MegitronMegitron
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    edited May 17, 2019
    Hello!
    I have some suggetions for items I'd LOVE to see comeback.
    -Gesture Cards: There were some amazingly detailed gesture cards that came around into rotation a couple months ago in one gacha.
    -Cherry Blossom Box items.
    -Production Gachapon.
    -The Ladeca robe!
    -Outfit shopping bags.
    -Bard Bag~

I also have some new suggestions if you're open to hearing about them as well.
    -Transparent Capes: I know that we have transparent gloves, shoes, and hats, but what about capes?
    With wings and such now being enchantable, it's an important part of gear; but sometimes I personally don't want to wear wings.
    VIP Update: pleaaase? :3
    Additions to the Style Tab: Give us more customization by allowing us to wear hats, wigs, and facial accessories(glasses, etc) all at once!!
    Imaizumi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Umbreon wrote: »
    I would like to see the Astral Pet Box make a return! All the Astral pets are amazing!~

Yes to this!
  • Newleaf81Newleaf81
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    I'd like to see more headphones come back, oh and the rollerskates/skates/skateboards to come back toooo
  • Dark_Elf_KnightDark_Elf_Knight
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    If new hairstyle and such why not make a Laighlinne hair coupon and eyes thing I am sure some people would like that -shrug-
  • nazuna96nazuna96
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    I would love to see these back please~
    -Abyss Dragon Box stuff
    -Saint Guardian armors
    -Nobelesse Deity Wears
    -Purity Power Angel wings
    -Creepy, Haunted, Sonata Enchants
    -Tails
    -Trump card hat
    -Cheerful Bride's Minidress
    -Crazy Rich Milletian Heels
    DragoolfireImaizumi
  • YukiLoveYuYukiLoveYu
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I think those desert training officer uniform would be nice to have back! And those ninja outfit as well!
  • MazanakiMazanaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    - Cai/Leymore/Dorren Outfits and Shoes
    - Eluned Alchemist Sets
    - Romantic Straw Hat
    - Rubber Goggles
    - Trudy Vintage Turban
    - Headphones

- The floor enchants (35th/48th/56th/67th/etc) from the SAO crossover, but with different names to avoid license issues.
  • HwanHwan
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    edited May 19, 2019
    Allegro Accessories
    Sonata Tailoring Kit
    Chorus burns
    Permanent Combo Card Coupon
    Totoke
  • MuirgeinMuirgein
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Bring back the fairy gacha!
  • EindrideEindride
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    edited May 18, 2019
    I'd like to see Saint Guardian armor come back, also the doki doki couples flight coupons would be wonderful to bring back. Also the stance cards!
    Imaizumi
  • AmeliaAmelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 680
    Ancient Warrior Desert outfits would be nice too!
  • SolzSolz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
    Some old sets with asian motifs (and neat hats) like:
    - Raccoon Family Basic Set
    - Taoist Set
    - Ghostly Eastern Vampire Set
    - Lunar Dragon Set
    - Beijing Opera Set (make it tradable!)
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I would like to see outfit bags in general come back as sales. Nowadays any new outfit that comes out is just the featured item of a gacha. I quit fashionogi'ing when you quit selling outfit bags. It's not worth the money unless those come back.
  • nomad9375nomad9375
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    I'd like to see the Squire Recruitment Scroll come back and be purchasable directly.
    DraechTHICCthighssavelives
  • taybre23taybre23
    edited May 27, 2019
    I'd really love to see the Snow-White Hummingbird Wings return as they are very hard to come by and are my favorite wings!
  • VeraðuxVeraðux
    There's a bunch of old weapons, armor, and clothing that are technically still in the game in some form, such as field boss drops or a possible reward from the Tara Banquet, but technically is very much "likely does not exist on an active account". Stuff that when I bring them up with people, players who've been around since beta have never seen or even heard of them. The items themselves, or their manuals, would be great low-to-mid rarity additions to gachas or event boxes.

Things like the Dirk, Noble's Sword, Feather Sword, Laertes's Sword, Obsidian Sword, Viseo's Bronze Mirror Blade, Butterfly Silk Wear, and similar things. None are exceptionally powerful weapons, but they are neat.
  • AirheadedLuvAirheadedLuv
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Racoon Cub Accessories
    Kokopo pet mount
    That snow pet mount
    Cheerful Bride's Minidress
    Tails/Ears
    Hairstyle beauty coupons
    Creepy/Haunted enchants