Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What's up with that Eweca Orb?

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited May 17, 2019 in General Chat
Remember when we used to get at least 2 updates to Eweca Orb a year? Does anyone besides me realize it hasn't been changed since January 2017?

There's still Tail Extension Coupons and Mysterious Permanent Equipment Coupons popping out of it even though they've refused to release timed tails or any other expiring equipment we can actually USE the coupons for after 2 years?

I can't be the only one that's noticed this. I'm surprised no one has brought it up here on the forums before now. It makes me worry about the health of the game.... even though we do have other gachas constantly, it's odd to me that Eweca Orb has gone absolutely untouched for almost 2 and a half years. They could bring back old sewing patterns and manuals, Heroic enchants, outfits, all kinds of goodies, but it continues to be the same stale biscuit :/
  1. Update Eweca Orb regularly again?28 votes
    1. yes
       86% (24 votes)
    2. no
       14% (4 votes)

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I also question why since the KR equivalent of it has gone through SEVERAL updates to it already.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Literally made such thread like month ago and got shunned by some people, but mainly by certain someone. Excuse was that this current Eweca is good as it is because of "good enchants".
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    The interference from Ladeca.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 22, 2019
    Don't update it, it will fill the eweca with more junk and mess with the rates of enchants even more. :(

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • GretaGreta
    Gaea wrote: »
    Don't update it, it will fill the eweca with more junk and mess with the rates of enchants even more. :(

Like how...? If Eweca updates, it will have new rewards and will not have "more junk" in it.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Definitely needs a revamp. I liked getting a new orb every 6-12 months
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

I don't quite understand your argument, because usually when they update eweca they take out a lot of clothing and just replace it with different clothing and weapons. They don't tend to just dump a bunch of stuff in on top of what's already there w/o taking things out
    GretaImaizumi
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Arjune wrote: »

I don't quite understand your argument, because usually when they update eweca they take out a lot of clothing and just replace it with different clothing and weapons. They don't tend to just dump a bunch of stuff in on top of what's already there w/o taking things out

I believe it is a comment of despair beyond hope.
    GretaWolfsingerAlexLight
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    To be honest, I completely forgot about Eweca Orbs until I read this post. I remember the good ol' days when I'd be hyped to see an update to them.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019

Well if they get rid of old outfits then it's cool.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    LeineiWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    They might change enchants too, but no one gives crap.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

Well if they get rid of old outfits then it's cool.

This would be good. Or any of the little dinky prizes from it. Basically, better the prize pool and it'll be awesome. I only really buy one of these if I don't have enough for a themed gacha (when I actually buy them).
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019
    Greta wrote: »
    They might change enchants too, but no one gives crap.

RageFace.jpg

• GretaGreta
    I really don't see anyone buying that gacha. Like literally i can't find anyone selling stuff like outfits or these tail coupons. The coupons are literally the most useless crap that could exist in gacha ever.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019
    I really don't see anyone buying that gacha. Like literally i can't find anyone selling stuff like outfits or these tail coupons. The coupons are literally the most useless crap that could exist in gacha ever.

It's for the enchants.

• GretaGreta

It's for the enchants.

If i buy it, when it's most likely for artifacts lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019

It's for the enchants.

If i buy it, when it's most likely for artifacts lol.

That's the point. The artifacts are for convenience. Anything else is a bonus.