Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tagar seems to be broken AI wise.

KazumaTsunoKazumaTsuno
Mabinogi Rep: 900
in Bugs and Glitches
So I'm doing Generation 21 and I got to the Tagar fight and it seems to have broken and become impossible. Why you may ask? The reason is that is spams reaper windmill and only reaper windmill and does nothing when I get knocked unconscious.The wiki states that Tagar should use more than that but here I am only getting that single attack from it. I am unable to do any reliable damage to Tagar because it spams reaper windmill. Time to do damage? Nope, time to run away more.

Comments

• KazumaTsunoKazumaTsuno
    To add more to this it also seems to have a lot more HP than what it is supposed to have. And today the reaper windmill spam got worse. It started doing it so much it glitched out and would use the attack and the animation 3 times as it teleports around.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    edited May 15, 2019
    For the HP, I can't really say, but I can attest Reaper Windmill seems to have issues. Tagar used it while on the ground from a pillar (no video, though), and used it with generally a three-four second interval instead of its other attacks or teleporting. In my first encounter with it, Tagar used to switch between multiple attacks, and would target various characters (Milletian, Alban Knights, sometimes my pet), but now it only targets the Milletian and doesn't give the chance to destroy a pillar (even in one hit) before it moves away again.
  • KazumaTsunoKazumaTsuno
    Yeah I let nexon know but they wouldn't even listen. Kept parrot repeating "Tagar isn't broken nor bugged. We suggest you get stronger and try again." I even showed a video of the problems but nope no luck. They won't try to fix or even listen to players so I gave up and started training magics.