Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Server MARGE Meme Winners!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited May 21, 2019 in Vault
Hello Milletians!

Thank you for the great submissions! We hope all of you had tons of fun creating them, but we also want to emphasize to the players of Alexina that we are listening. Only Mari, Ruairi, and Tarlach are being merged into Nao, however we are taking your feedback and we will re-evaluate our options for the future of the servers.

- The Mabinogi Team

CLIPStudioPaint_vPoCHBd3KR.png

1st Place: @Wynnie aka Gwyndolyn of Ruairi

esytgesahbdzh.png

2nd Place: @etri aka Luckborne of Alexina

L5EVb2D.jpg

3rd Place: @THICCthighssavelives aka gravithicc of Alexina
Darkpixie99VaughanKensamaofmariCrimsọnMeyWynnieWolfsingerDanievictriaSherriSakura2503and 2 others.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    To the victors, the spoils!
    Congrats.
  • LepeltjeLepeltje
    Mabinogi Rep: 895
    Congrats to the winners! I gotta say though... that top winner is super scary xD Like some kind of alchemy gone wrong
    Kensamaofmari
    Lepeltje wrote: »
    Congrats to the winners! I gotta say though... that top winner is super scary xD Like some kind of alchemy gone wrong

That's the best combo since the Giant Potato Elf Battle Mage Archer from back on the old forums.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 22, 2019
    Grats to the winners.

I hope they get rid of the new tag so that way Alexina doesn't outright die. There were soooooooooo many Alexina memes. >_>;;;

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Congrats guys! This was a fantastic turn out! Laughed at every entry!
    Gaea wrote: »
    Grats to the winners.

I hope they get rid of the new tag so that way Alexina doesn't outright die. There were soooooooooo many Alexina memes. >_>;;;

It became mostly about Alexina and not about the other servers. In the end, Alexina got the attention.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited May 22, 2019
    I don't appreciate Nexon making fun of Alexina like this. Making Alexina a meme offends me and I request this thread and contest to be shut down and the GMs responsible for approving this to be let go of their jobs.
    ixKILLAxi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Pan wrote: »
    I don't appreciate Nexon making fun of Alexina like this. Making Alexina a meme offends me and I request this thread and contest to be shut down and the GMs responsible for approving this to be let go of their jobs.

Lalalalalalala... ♪♫♪♫♪♫

Nothing to see here...

Here's a disclaimer to keep trolls away.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • EnziioEnziio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,510
    Great memes xD

gratz to y'all
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Nexon did not make fun of Alexina during this contest. Other players made fun of Alexina in that contest. Contest is over now. You are way out of line to be demanding that someone lose their job over this.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.

Nexon did not make fun of Alexina during this contest. Other players made fun of Alexina in that contest. Contest is over now. You are way out of line to be demanding that someone lose their job over this.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.

When one is radical, they use radical methods.
    DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.

Pan is not radical they are just a bleeping emotional troll with no real direction. They contradict themselves on this forum. I don't understand their purpose.

Pan is not radical they are just a bleeping emotional troll with no real direction. They contradict themselves on this forum. I don't understand their purpose.

It takes a radical troll to contradict themselves.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

It takes a radical troll to contradict themselves.

I guess. 9dnGeIh.png

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Tbh I'm pretty sure a good deal of these were made by Alexin-ians as well soooo
    I sure would have :P

Congrats to the winners though, these were pretty funny!

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    /************************************************************\
    *·DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of··*
    *·Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is······*
    *·ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners·····*
    *·has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them···*
    *·as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.··········*
    \************************************************************/

The one that won, was my favorite too, and I even submitted one myself!
    Helsa wrote: »
    /************************************************************\
    *·DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of··*
    *·Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is······*
    *·ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners·····*
    *·has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them···*
    *·as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.··········*
    \************************************************************/

The one that won, was my favorite too, and I even submitted one myself!

I probably submitted the worst.