Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Game isn't telling me when friends log-in or CC

BalkeBalke
Mabinogi Rep: 815
in Technical Support
The title basically covers it, the game suddenly stopped telling me when friends log-in or change channel. I didn't touch any settings or anything, just noticed that nothing's been displaying all day. After I noticed though I tried to change the setting in your friends list... that didn't work; restarting my game didn't work either. What happened? Is there any way to fix it? Or am I worried for nothing and is this just something that'll end up fixing itself?

Thanks in advance for any and all help or advice.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I believe there was a function on the friend/guild menu that allows you to set notifications.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    /************************************************************\
    *·DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of··*
    *·Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is·····*
    *·ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners·····*
    *·has spoken defintively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them···*
    *·as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.··········*
    \************************************************************/

It's a checkbox in the window where you can change your status or put some witty quote after your name.