Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

William: The Commerce Partner

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    In case anyone was wondering... William can repair engineer equipment. probably at 98% when he has full likeability

• CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Just throwing it out there it says on the shop page that William has Firebolt, but he doesn't. He has magic mastery and that isn't listed.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    hw do you get the gift boxes from him i talk periodically but nothing
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Mizumie wrote: »
    I bought him.<br />
    You don't need to keep him summoned to get the bonus carry weight and slot, so hes like the commerce partner we're used to in that aspect<br />
    His affinity isn't maxed of course, as I just got him, so I can't speak for much when it comes to his % ducat boost.<br />
    <br />
    His outfit doesn't give any enhancements. It just says (commerce enhanced outfit) at the end of the description. I guess it means that we can give it 20 transport speed at r1, like the (G15) outfits.<br />
    <br />
    Anyone have any other questions I might be able to help with? :O just let me know~

my outfit doesnt say anything about being reforge enhanced or anything is i broken
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    What's with his Natural Shield magic skill?
    No matter how I click it, he never uses it.
  • NicheeNichee
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    The outfit is basically a g15, I'd assume where you have to get it to Rank 1 reforge, and then use a commerce reforge and pray that you get anything decent.
  • ClefClef
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Nichee wrote: »
    The outfit is basically a g15, I'd assume where you have to get it to Rank 1 reforge, and then use a commerce reforge and pray that you get anything decent.
    F2h17zH.png
    AYY LMAO
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Clef wrote: »
    Nichee wrote: »
    F2h17zH.png
    AYY LMAO

as a giant, that is the most beautiful thing I have seen in a long, long time ;A;