Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - May 23rd

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited May 23, 2019 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, May 23rd. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 5:00 AM PDT and last approximately 5 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, May 23rd
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Windows Update.
  • Weekly server upkeep.
  • Aargh! Someone dashed off wit' all me booty! The Dashing Pirate Box sale is ending.
  • The sky in Port Cobh is lighting up with beautiful lanterns!
  • Make room for the Celestial Daydream Box, filled with new dreamy, god-like attire!

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    They took all your booty? That's ok, you still have Big_Lump_of_Cheese.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 22, 2019

Well that was cheesy.

Also... Are we really getting that lantern event in Porth Cobh again? It wasn't that long time ago... I think we had it last year. Sigh. Afk Events galore.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Greta wrote: »

Well that was cheesy.

Also... Are we really getting that lantern event in Porth Cobh again? It wasn't that long time ago... I think we had it last year. Sigh. Afk Events galore.

At least this one was a cute one.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 22, 2019
    I'm surprised we're getting another event this close to D day.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Well, it's good to distract. And it will be something simple to grease the engines for people on Alexina
    DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 22, 2019
    Well, it's good to distract. And it will be something simple to grease the engines for people on Alexina

Yeah gotta keep those Alexinians occupied during the merge I guess. I wonder if there will be anything new with this lantern event, and also will Nao get an extension? I think the best thing to do would be to give Nao an extension and then end the events as scheduled for Alexina to keep things even.

• EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    It's nice to see the Lantern event back. I hope that means that the Matsuri outfits and decorations are returning~!
    I'm personally hyped for Celestial Daydream--I was really excited to see those outfits pop on in the Dressing Room in the last update~!
    Wolfsinger
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Gaea wrote: »

What is D day?
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    Juliet1972 wrote: »

What is D day?

Deduction day
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 23, 2019
    /************************************************************\
    *·DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of··*
    *·Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is······*
    *·ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners·····*
    *·has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them···*
    *·as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.··········*
    \************************************************************/
    Juliet1972 wrote: »

What is D day?

6 June 1944, known as Decision Day. In this case though it's:
    3 June 2019, known as Disdain Alexina Day
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050

Yeah gotta keep those Alexinians occupied during the merge I guess. I wonder if there will be anything new with this lantern event, and also will Nao get an extension? I think the best thing to do would be to give Nao an extension and then end the events as scheduled for Alexina to keep things even.

Why are you putting that disclaimer in every post? O_O
  • HelsaHelsa
    *·Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is······*
    *·ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners·····*

Donk3y wrote: »
    Why are you putting that disclaimer in every post? O_O

CYA. Site staff has brought up concerns regarding FUD issues. The point of the disclaimer is to address these concerns, so that there are no misconceptions by the general population of these forums.
  • HelsaHelsa

Katherz wrote: »
    maintenance_590x165.jpg

[*] Windows Update.

Isn't the hardware now hosted at a third party location?
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    Helsa wrote: »

Katherz wrote: »
    maintenance_590x165.jpg

[*] Windows Update.

Isn't the hardware now hosted at a third party location?

Isn't it hosted on linux servers? Like the rest of humanity's servers? xD