Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sky Lantern Event returns!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
The beauty of a dozen Sky Lanterns ascending to the stars is something one must see for themselves, and Ascon of Port Cobh wants to make sure the night sky is lit up with as many lanterns as possible. The more you craft, the more you give out and the more you release to the sky, the more prizes you'll get!

fdjdfsjkfjfdjgfhgfhjv8.png
DANIarts

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Are the training seals transferable between characters?
  • shikahrilshikahril
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    im rather interested in knowing if the seals can be used on rank 1 skills for dan testing purposes, anyone know this answer?
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    shikahril wrote: »
    im rather interested in knowing if the seals can be used on rank 1 skills for dan testing purposes, anyone know this answer?

The answer is most likely no, at least I don't think the last seals from the event were able to.
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    edited May 23, 2019
    (responding to Dragoolfire)

Hope not, or there'll be quite a few people with 50+ new accounts suddenly reaching rank 1 in every skill.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    The can through the bank to characters on the same account. but other wise not tradeable.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Another event to skip.
    More reason not to get on.

I'm ready for server merge, at least then there will be something interesting(as in a total wreck, but more entertaining than these event we are getting as of late)....
    Uberchao
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    When it said: 10 sky lanterns to give per day does it mean ingame day or real day?

Would like to make use of those training seals to get Hillwen engineering to rank1 if its ingame day.
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Alshian wrote: »
    When it said: 10 sky lanterns to give per day does it mean ingame day or real day?

Would like to make use of those training seals to get Hillwen engineering to rank1 if its ingame day.

It's one skill training seal per npc (for a total of 4) per real-life day.
  • BagelshotBagelshot
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Do we have to be in a party with the 4 other people to release the lanterns? Or do we have to be in the general vicinity?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    edited May 23, 2019
    yall acting like the animated lanterns on the event announcement page aren't the cutest thing ever

I noticed when linking the page that it has opengraph meta text too. That's new.
  • PankotePankote
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    What monsters do I even hunt? Nothing is dropping for me
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    I think the monsters need to be at least as strong as you are. That means no 'weak' or 'weakest' monsters. If your CP is too high, you can run the baltane mission 'Nowhere to Run', which has lots of monsters who always have the same CP as you.
    Pankote
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Or better yet, find monsters with better CP than you. An old favorite is to run Cooking Dungeon. (Whether or not you just shamelessly nuke everything in sight or actually complete the mission is up to you.)
    THICCthighssavelivesEralea
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    We are such monsters...killing things for Lantern kits, I bet they too want in on this event but we act nothing better than bandits. :cry:
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Policroma wrote: »
    Or better yet, find monsters with better CP than you. An old favorite is to run Cooking Dungeon. (Whether or not you just shamelessly nuke everything in sight or actually complete the mission is up to you.)

Wanted to suggest Kitchen Dungeon too, but you did so first.
    ~10 minutes and already can have like 30 lantern kits.
  • EraleaEralea
    Greta wrote: »
    Policroma wrote: »

Wanted to suggest Kitchen Dungeon too, but you did so first.
    ~10 minutes and already can have like 30 lantern kits.

With enough prot-ignoring dps, 10 minutes in the cooking pot nets a hundred lanterns.

Dxvqi.png

I mistimed the screenshot but all you really need to know is that you can beat up more than a thousand high CP mobs within 20 mins in that single room. The lantern kits seem to have an approximately 20% drop rate.
    I'm team #ShamelessNuke, in case you can't tell
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    An event that ends on a Monday, rather than the usual maintenance day.

Huh-
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh god, it ends on Monday?
    Sad...
  • EraleaEralea
    All the events are ending on Monday because some people are merging or something >>