Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

about the merge name nao

Comments

• NellicNellic
    Mabinogi Rep: 205
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Nao was the name of the beta server when it was first being released on NA. The way I see it is that Nao is the mother with a nice house in the suburbs and Mari, Ruairi, and Tarlach are her children that left, went to work, then returned broke and bankrupt, causing the elderly mother (Nao) to take care of them again.

Mother Nao: "I left your rooms exactly as they were, everything will be the same, except I get to call you all worthless"

Mari/Tarlach/Ruairi: "Yes mom...."

but Nao is Mari reborn how can she also be her own mother? lol Morrighan gave her new life as Nao
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 23, 2019
    I am starting to think I know why they decided to go with Nao as the new server name for the merge. Because this will basically be a rebirth for us which will inlcude Mari and thus would become Nao.

Clever.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    WolfsingerShakaya
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    Should of been my waifu Aer.
    Aer.png

Yes, one of the most forgotten characters of the game.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    The only better name would be Enn server, but since Enn is too cute, and Nao is the primary mascot/original name of Mari server, it’s far more fitting.
    HollyBlueAgate
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Provided Enn = 4.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I see, going with the Enn game huh?
  • HelsaHelsa

Well Duh. I'M ON FRIGGEN ALEXINA!!!!!
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 23, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »

There there.
    giphy.gif

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    +1 to Ferghus
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited May 22, 2019
    /************************************************************\
    *·DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of··*
    *·Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is······*
    *·ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners·····*
    *·has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them···*
    *·as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.··········*
    \************************************************************/

There there.
    giphy.gif

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.

Thanks Gramma. <sniff sniff>
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019
    *·Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is······*
    *·ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners·····*

There there.
    giphy.gif

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.

Don't call me gramma!

giphy.gif

Also where is your disclaimer? You are not protected without your disclaimer. :)

Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa

There there.
    giphy.gif

Don't call me gramma!

giphy.gif

Also where is your disclaimer? You are not protected without your disclaimer. :)

O.O EEEEEEK Thanks Grampa!
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

There there.
    giphy.gif

Don't call me gramma!

giphy.gif

EnchantingHandyCusimanse-size_restricted.gif

Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa

There there.
    giphy.gif

Don't call me gramma!

giphy.gif

JK you know we all love our great grandmother Earth!
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 23, 2019

There there.
    giphy.gif

Don't call me gramma!

giphy.gif

Grandmother earth? What country are you from?

Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited May 23, 2019

There there.
    giphy.gif

Don't call me gramma!

giphy.gif

Grandmother earth? What country are you from?

From the good ole USA, living in Canada eh. Mother Earth is known as Gaia. Also, can be spelled as Gaea.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    It isn't Mabius1 without being related to Nao/Mari.
  • RoytonRoyton
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Naos fine, but rename Alexania to Cichol.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Royton wrote: »
    Naos fine, but rename Alexania to Cichol.

Actually that's a really cool idea. Nao and Cichol.

• SikelhSikelh
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Nellic wrote: »
    but Nao is Mari reborn how can she also be her own mother?
    Things get weird when you factor in time travel.
    Kensamaofmari