Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hero Talents and Level Bonus

DusqueDusque
Mabinogi Rep: 535
in Help
Since Hero Talents have multiple Active Talent Effects, does that mean the Character Level Effect for reaching level 200 would affect all the Talents that a Hero Talent is associated with it?

Comments

• NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Yep! I levelled to 200 using memoirs as a battle-chef hero talent, so that I could train all of cooking without doing cooking dungeon. At the same time, I took advantage of the level bonus to also rank up windmill and some other combat skills.
    KensamaofmariDusque
  • DusqueDusque
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    Thanks so much for the confirmation!