Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'll assume this thread will be continuing after the merge to Nao with more traffic which would be good.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Kensamaofmari Yes I'll be re-making it when they make a Nao Server on the forums. :) Hopefully will get more traffic but if not that's okay, I'll still keep posting. :D

Hello! So this is an old outfit that was actually just re-released in the recent Luna Fairy Box. I was doing a few stacks to try and get an outfit for friend and some of the new props and I managed to gach the Puffy Cocktail Dress out. I had a chance to buy it years ago but the undyeable black stockings really put me off since I don’t wear black and it really draws the eye since everything else I wear is pink RIP. But since I gached it out I decided to keep it and I thought it was pretty neat that NA Nexon re-released it. I saw that one person requested it on a post asking for what people wanted re-released. I like the design, it reminds me of the Short Swordsmanship School Uniform (F) a really, really old outfit that had a flared curved shaped skirt as well. No idle pose so I was using the Eluned Baseball Bat (F) for a pose. I gached out the Lilac Swirl Halo (will wear later) but I really wanted the Blush Swirl Halo, I been waiting for it to release since I saw it on JP Page for a gach we already got but didn’t get the halos. Milk gached it out and gave to me ;o; <333333 I didn’t get either outfits RIP but I got the Luna Fairy Wig (F) and decided to keep it and the male boots that I gave to Milk. Also love the Pink Luna Fairy Wings <3 I got the Fairy Pond Model and couple of the Lamps and chairs. RIP my homestead is a disaster right now but glad to see that the new props don’t take up new space. C:

DkmHQ30.png

KpyZbP9.png

Outfit: Puffy Cocktail Dress
    Headpiece: Candy Pop Hooded Ribbon Wig (F), Luna Fairy Wig (F)
    Shoes: Winter Royal Elegant Long Boots (F)
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelets
    Accessories: Blush Swirl Halo, Pink Luna Fairy Wings, Eluned Baseball Bat (F)

Kensamaofmari
    Keep it up!
    TreepLittleCeci
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    Aye, we need to keep fashionogi alive for Nao server!~ WOOO CARIMOOOOOOOOO ♥

Head: Desert Wig M
    Body:Pirate Boatswain
    Gloves: math watch (invisible)
    Feet: Hobbit shoes~!

unknown.png?width=404&height=500
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited May 20, 2019
    @Kensamaofmari Thank you! :) I will!

@Treep Aww thank you tree and I remember that picture! C: Pirate Boatswain looks awesome (just don't like that its irrpairable RIP)

Hello! Loving this new outfit from the Sweet Coffee Event, the Upbeat Barista Outfit (F). It looks more like a School Uniform especially with the book (which unfortunately isn’t dyeable RIP). 6 Dye parts RIP I left the shirt alone and dyed the rest. Doesn’t have any socks (one less thing to worry about dyeing LOL) and I love the cute details with the flowers on the cardigan. I love how it looked with the Camping Wig and Bandanna (F). Also Cup o’Joe super cute and detailed. A friend noticed that it actually has a little steam coming out of the cup as well (I only noticed when I had the cup in front of brown cardigan) which was really neat. I love little effects like that. Outfits (and holdable props) are definitely getting better and better, keep them coming haha :D

kqUzacZ.png

MhWgWeU.png

Outfit: Upbeat Barista Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Camping Wig and Bandanna (F)
    Shoes: Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Mini Wings, Cup o’ Joe
    Kensamaofmari
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I have a lot of outfits I really like but this is probably my favorite since I’ve used it for Daily Fashion 3 times now LOL and I’ve tried to change it up every time I used it. It was that time again, my yearly aging so thought I’d post an outfit that day. When I first saw this wig, I didn’t really like it. Its long so it clips if outfit has an idle and it covers wings and tails. But its one of the few wigs that have actual ringlets that look really nice so when I found it for cheap, I went ahead and brought it and have been wearing it. I have a ton of shoes but since this outfit doesn’t have socks, I didn’t like how alot of the ankle shoes looked. I finally settled on the Saber Leather Shoes. Loving how it came out with different items. Sorry I haven’t been as active, trying to get back into posting least every couple days.

uM7UfjN.png

uv3vp5D.png

Outfit: Chillin’ Urban Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Dashing Pirate Wig (F)
    Shoes: Saber Leather Shoes
    Accessories: Pink Mini Wings, Pink Rabbit Tail with Ribbon
    Take your time, merge is coming. I bet everyone is busy with something.
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Kensamaofmari Yeah that's true, its getting closer. :) Thinking of doing a meet-up before or after the merge, been awhile since I set up one and would be nice to have a picture of Mari fashion meet up before the merge and then Nao fashion meet up after :D I'll post soon as I have times figured out.

Hello! I was pretty happy when I gached out the Eluned Afternoon Tea Jacket (F) (Though I’d prob been more happy had it been the Cheerful Bride Dress LOL) since it was one of the Eluned outfits I was missing. Now I’m only missing the Eluned Pitch Black Uniform (which hasn’t been re-released even tho the Eluned Mortello has twice RIP) and the ones that haven’t made it to NA yet. I switched it up a bit, made the coat brown instead of pink though it drove me nuts that the socks were pink so I couldn’t use most of my sneakers (which were all pink too RIP). I did opt to use the Upbeat Barista Shoes (F) and liked how it looked.

H7d9DGH.png

S54tU0u.png

Outfit: Eluned Afternoon Tea Jacket (F)
    Headpiece: Felt Wig
    Shoes: Upbeat Barista Shoes (F)
    Accessories: Pink Mini Wings
    Kensamaofmari
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I actually was just gonna get the Dashing Pirate Captain’s Telescope but a friend gached out an extra outfit as well and gave it to me. ;o; I actually was on the fence whether I should dye the leggings/pants thing or leave it as it was. I didn’t want to dye it brown and I had decided to dye the blouse pink after I had gotten the gloves. I really like the whole set actually, the boots are nice (though I would prefer the male ones cause they’re longer LOL), the gloves are little bulky but they fit well with the outfit. The wig I already showed in a previous post and I love how nice the curls are. I finally got a Winter Queen Argenta Wig and thought it looked really with the Dashing Pirate Outfit (F). I also got the Dashing Pirate Grappling Hooks (Chain Blade) and the Dashing Pirate Throwing Daggers (Shuriken) which I thought were both pretty cool weapons.

lt6T9JT.png

MberKUR.png

iOzb94w.png

Outfit: Dashing Pirate Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Winter Queen Argenta Wig (F)
    Shoes: Dashing Pirate Boots (F)
    Gloves: Dashing Pirate Gloves
    Accessories: Pink Mini Wings, Dashing Pirate Captain’s Telescope, Dashing Pirate Grappling Hooks, Dashing Pirate Throwing Daggers
    I assume that the telescope is already dyed?
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited May 31, 2019
    @Kensamaofmari Yes I dyed it pink, it comes in brown and gold I think. The Chain and Daggers are undyed.

Hello! Excited to show off this outfit. My friend found someone selling this hat and help me get it. Its very old and rare now. I also came across someone who was selling this bracelet which is also very old. I used to have it and then later sold it and regretted it. Also think this is the first time showing the Casual Date Shoes. I wasn’t sure what outfit to wear with this hat but when I got the Tennis Uniform (F), I liked how it look with it. One of the stripes was already dyed pink too so 1 less part to dye haha. It doesn’t have a pose so I pulled out my Chainsaw. Loving the result C: Also got a picture with my friend who helped me with 4 Player GM (Soon to be GM Chain Slasher C: )

WFS0Npo.png

1l6lTMO.png

7au9BXw.png

Outfit: Tennis Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Viseo’s Flight Cap
    Shoes: Casual Date Sneakers
    Gloves: Holiday Bracelet
    Accessories: Pink Mini Wings, Regal Cherry Blossom Halo, Chainsaw

I know its a little late notice but I'll be setting up a Daily Meet-Up tomorrow for 6pm PST (9PM EST) at Port Ceann (check Map below). If anyone wants to come by, we can hang out for a bit and chat and I'll take one last picture of the Daily Fashion Meet-up from Mari. I'm not sure when the Merge Maintenance will end but I'll probably hold another Daily Meet-Up next weekend for a Nao hang out and for a picture. :) I'll post up the times hopefully sooner next time. Hope to see some of you there!

Edit: Forgot to include Channel, it'll be on Ch1.

MFRdcTW.png

Very nice.
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Kensamaofmari Thank you!

Hello! This will technically be my last Daily Fashion Outfit on Mari (I have one more I took pictures of but it probably won’t be up till after the Server Merge). My good friend (seen in the pictures with me) ran Tech missions and got this armor crafted for my Birthday. ;o; I’m not an armor person but I do love the designs of some of the newer armor that came out recently. I actually just brought a pair of Mysterious Shoes (I had a pair long time ago but I sold them RIP) and decided to dye them to wear with this armor. Also wearing Marleid’s Gauntlets (F) cause i love how the metals matched (the metal on the armor is not dyeable RIP). I’ve had this Dragon Fang for years, it originally came pink (from an old gach) and its been sitting on a pet. I took it out recently for a picture. Also loving my friend’s outfit, its the dress I want to get but will probably wait till it gets re-released or maybe little closer in my price range. The red and golds look really good and love how the Hebona shoes and the Abaddon gloves (not sure which version) look with the outfit.

V8iKW75.png

HlUARmg.png

Outfit: Geas Devastation Chestplate (F)
    Headpiece: Dashing Pirate Wig (F)
    Shoes: Mysterious Shoes
    Gloves: Marleid’s Gauntlets (F)
    Accessories: Dominion Wings (Dyeable), Dragon Fang

Also here's pictures from the Daily Fashion Meet-up! So I took couple pictures that look the same LOL but slight differences (I'll post 1 on here, rest are on my tumblr). Hopefully everyone likes how they came out :D The giant that came kind of look like a ghost and I didn’t realize it till after everyone started leaving so I asked to take a picture just with him (and my friend getting coffee in the background) Thank you those who came to the last Daily Fashion Meet-Up of Mari. Hopefully can get meet-ups started up again and will definitely have one for Nao after server merge. C:

YrNrFni.png

cDUXjMp.png

Thank you to everyone who posted on this thread :) Hope to see you guys on Nao (and Nao Forums).
    MiDZKensamaofmari
  • demonkiller1996demonkiller1996
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    Hai! ^^

So, I have been watching this thread for a long time.
    And I thought, well it's about time I contribute to this.

I was commerecing and I saw this super cute girl in the new event outfit.
    randomadorablebunny.PNG
    randombunny.PNG
    randomcutebunny.PNG

Server: Alexina
    Outfit:
    Flowy Serval Wig
    Ronin Outfit F
    Beach Party Sandals F
    Odd Kitty Gloves F
    Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow

Maybe one day I will post some pictures of my character.
    If you guys are alright with my low quality pictures. ^^;
  • ChibicoChibico
    Chibisai wrote: »
    My outfit for the day :o Other than the asymmetrical sleeves bothering me and the ruffles on the skirt, I quite like it. It goes quite well with the Nekone Wig too since it has stripes on the hair tie ~

TEpVmNv.jpg

Head: Nekone's Wig
    Outfit: Red Eye Strap Suit F
    Shoes: Lisbeth Boots
    Gloves: Red Eye Strap Bracelet F
    Wings: Wings of Tuan
    Accessory: Cylinder for RA Pose

What stance card are you using to make that pose? :o