Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Two things I'd like to see.

DragoolfireDragoolfire
Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
edited May 24, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Ok, first off. No getting mad at me for my suggestions please.

Now that we are getting the server merge, I really would love to see the ability to change races like Shakespeare, the very first Milletian to venture into Erinn was possibly able to do. I have been dying for this ability since Elves and Giants were originally released and was disappointed that, though at that time I realize we never knew Shakespeare, it wasn't possible.

I would also be very happy if the pool of AP was account wide instead of character specific. I don't see this one ever happening. But do to the fact that there are so many skills, and yes I do understand the fact that the purpose isn't necessarily to get every skill to rank 1, I love to be able to change what talent I am using with out having to de-rank a lot of skills and the put the AP in to the other skills.

At the very least with regards to the AP portion of this, maybe we could have a this button on the skill rank up page that allows us, instead of ranking up one rank at a time after having previously achieved Rank 1 of a skill, to rank up to highest available level.

Thank you and have a wonderful time.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    /************************************************************\
    *·DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of··*
    *·Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is······*
    *·ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners·····*
    *·has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them···*
    *·as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.··········*
    \************************************************************/

Ok, first off. No getting mad at me for my suggestions please.

Now that we are getting the server merge, I really would love to see the ability to change races like Shakespeare, the very first Milletian to venture into Erinn was possibly able to do. I have been dying for this ability since Elves and Giants were originally released and was disappointed that, though at that time I realize we never knew Shakespeare, it wasn't possible.

I would also be very happy if the pool of AP was account wide instead of character specific. I don't see this one ever happening. But do to the fact that there are so many skills, and yes I do understand the fact that the purpose isn't necessarily to get every skill to rank 1, I love to be able to change what talent I am using with out having to de-rank a lot of skills and the put the AP in to the other skills.

At the very least with regards to the AP portion of this, maybe we could have a this button on the skill rank up page that allows us, instead of ranking up one rank at a time after having previously achieved Rank 1 of a skill, to rank up to highest available level.

Thank you and have a wonderful time.

Race change at rebirth? Go with throttle up!

Sharing AP among account characters? For now the need for this can be mitigated to some extent by visiting Duncan. On the other hand as the life span of this game enters final stages I could see this being implemented.

Separate "boost my rank as far as it will go" button, would be VERY handy vis-a-vis visiting Duncan. Go with throttle up.