Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Official Outfits/Items/Etc Suggestion Thread

Comments

• AsukiraAsukira
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Black Bag Coupons
    EX Grade Wavesweeper (18% movement speed)
    Mir Dragon Pet
    Creepy Haunted Brainstorm, Sonata, Enchants
    Allegro Accessories
    Pernament Combo cards
    Reforge Rank up + Sale
    Magic Damage, Critical Damage, Music Buff Homestead figure kits
    Clone of a kokopo pet (Fast land 2 Rider mount with speed boost)
  • LapizSkLapizSk
    Mabinogi Rep: 305
    I've asked in past Live streams and I'll ask again here. Please bring back the Squire Recruitment Scrolls. I want to be able to recruit all my husbandos and waifus.

Maybe/Possibly also release the Last Recruitment Scroll that KR released during their G21, which allows them to have max 6 squires. -hint hint- -wink wink-
    Dragoolfire
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    More eluned outfits.
  • LavuLavuLavuLavu
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Can we bring back the Royal Academy Junior uniforms? Also the Wiggling fox ears and Wig?
  • CockaroosterCockarooster
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Please bring back old flashy dyes. Specifically the super fast yellow flashy dye that was from Rebirthing with Character Card.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    LapizSk wrote: »
    I've asked in past Live streams and I'll ask again here. Please bring back the Squire Recruitment Scrolls. I want to be able to recruit all my husbandos and waifus.

Maybe/Possibly also release the Last Recruitment Scroll that KR released during their G21, which allows them to have max 6 squires. -hint hint- -wink wink-

I want them all too.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 22, 2019
    Abyss dragon horns.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • PikangiePikangie
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    edited May 22, 2019
    Katherz wrote: »

Please bring back the Special Mist Kimonos and Cherry Blossom outfits. They are ridiculously expensive/rare/non-existent.
    No outfit should cost 100m+. :(
    I say this as a male character, btw.

Also I would appreciate the Eluned Starlet outfit set (mostly for the boots) and Barba Blizzard gloves I have never seen anywhere except character simulators... Nobody will even sell me these gloves for millions of gold. What's up with that? It means it probably doesn't exist on Ruairi server or anyone who has it quit the game. =_=
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    No Abyss Dragon horns. That is an abomination to fashion.
  • FalmostaFalmosta
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    When is the ewecca orb going to get updated! Can we put the elite 2nd titles in there so they are always something we can get. Or even better take all of the old gacha stuff not in Ewecca orb and make a Ladeca orb that is always there!

But if we can't get that then Why not Bringing back the saints gear, and abyss gear.

Or.... If it is possible. Can we get a Anime gachapan that has all of the cross over stuff we have had before, including the Full metal alchemist items that the NA Server never got!

It would also be nice to see some old gacha items form the production gachapon back, or even better would be added to the game as drops. There are so many older manuals that no longer exist because they have been used up.

Squire Recruitment Scrolls would be nice.

I would also like to see extra equipment slot service be added as a feature for VIP. (You would still have to by the extra slots per character) But It would be nice to be able to use this feature across and entire account as opposed to just one character.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Pan wrote: »
    No Abyss Dragon horns. That is an abomination to fashion.

6PV5bUc.png

They are not for fashion. 9dnGeIh.png

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
  • s4reenas4reena
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    edited May 24, 2019
    Core's Mysterious Roswell and Eluned Alchemist Uniforms
    Spkr
  • LycheeLychee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    -sonata es items
    -raccoon cub accessories
    -saint guardian armour set
    -Allegro accessories
    -Fluffy Fox Tail
    -More tails with ribbons plz!
    kokopo mount reskin or something T^T I must have !! maybe make it flyable :D?
  • androidanna1androidanna1
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    I'd like to see patterns come back into gachas, we really haven't seen those in a very long time, which makes it more difficult to train life talents. Maybe you guys can suggest a revamp to life talents and more updated armors to make the skills relevant again outside of the Celtic weapons. I feel like it'd be nice to see the talent see some life again if we could see the manuals in rotation from the production gachapon.
    MinniemoonSpkr
  • manareasmanareas
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Umbreon wrote: »
    I would like to see the Astral Pet Box make a return! All the Astral pets are amazing!~

I so agree with this! I didn't start playing until around 2 years ago and I missed out on these pets. I'm always so jealous of people who have them!
  • CrystalizerDiaCrystalizerDia
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Maybe bring back the Stitched Masks? Can be either with the sewing manual or the item itself.
  • HollyBlueAgateHollyBlueAgate
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    I haven't seen the Vampire and Frankenstein sets for a while... or the Aladdin/Badoura outfits.
  • ZamberZamber
    Mabinogi Rep: 785
    I've been looking to buy the Special Camping Wear for a couple of months now and havent found a single one. Since it's summer and camping is fun and whatnot can we have the Camping Gachapon back? c: Or at least a gacha where the camping stuff can be obtained
  • EmeryemeraldEmeryemerald
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    - Cherry Blossom outfit/dress for sure!!
    - Whimsical Cherry Blossom Tail
    - Eluned Starlet Circle (i too want those boots)
    - headphones!!!
    - scarf
    - astro wings
    - skateboard
    - waffle witch wig
    - detective outfit
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Bring back the Divine Demigod outfit!
    kokopo reskin pet
    More outfits like Dashing Pirate/Zorro with idles
    An update on in game clothing shops- PLEASE ADD MORE
    OLD HAIR RE-TOUCH UPS
    More IN game Giant outfits
    Definitely more Halloween themed outfits such as the Frankenstein.
    Have them as shopping bag options please~