Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

favorite dungeon?

roseangelroseangel
Mabinogi Rep: 925
in General Chat
i'm running the castle dungeon and started to wonder what everyone's favorite dungeon is :^)

my favorite is probably peaca. i like the overall aesthetic of the dungeon and it's pretty fun to run. albey is close second because, after all this time, the music still slaps

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Phantasm.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited May 29, 2019
    Rabbie
    That's where all the fun challenges start early on. Of course, Ciar had its challenges for newbies, but Rabbie was really the challenge one had to make proper preparations for.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    When I was a new giant, I used to run Longa regular A LOT since I found it easier than Par regular. When I was still newish I found Ciar Beginner useful, because of the Young Goblin Archers. I used them to train skills where you needed to interact with range based attacks. The final boss in the Math Music Dungeon is a tailor made punching bag and so useful for skill training. As for favorite for fun though, I'm not particular.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    For aesthetics, definitely Karu. The glass flooring and those carvings are so fascinating.
    Maiz has the same look but it's, like... full of ghosts, so no thanks.

For gameplay, Coill Abyss because it's only 10 minutes long and that's about as far as my attention span goes these days.
    KensamaofmariAvanKingEphyGembiSpareoh
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    edited May 28, 2019
    Longa Desert Ruins. Very unique dungeon with a decent background music theme. I also like Par ruins with how you can solve puzzles to unlock additional boss phases.
    Spareoh
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Treasure dungeon is fun, easy, and charming. Alby insect version is really immersive and consistent with its theme.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited May 28, 2019
    Aesthetically? Rundal
    Fun-wise? Alby Adv HM or Peaca Abyss.
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Coill Abyss for me, I like that the boss fight is pretty neat, actually using skills that you'd rarely ever use like defend to stop from getting grabbed is pretty neat.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Probably Ciar for nostalgic reasons. When I first joined we used to spam Ciar for gold. The Ciar GM event was nice, we got a Giant enchant from it.
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Eralea wrote: »
    For aesthetics, definitely Karu. The glass flooring and those carvings are so fascinating.
    Maiz has the same look but it's, like... full of ghosts, so no thanks.

For gameplay, Coill Abyss because it's only 10 minutes long and that's about as far as my attention span goes these days.

Don't forget the BGM.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    edited May 29, 2019
    The only one that isn't the same beat-the-monsters-and-click-on-doors-for-an-hour: Karu Forest Math Musical Dungeon
    THICCthighssavelivesSpareoh
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    For me, it would have to be a toss up between Math Music, and Rundal (Any). Math music because as mentioned, its a nice change from all the other dungeons. Rundal because it has my favorite dungeon music!
    Also I like the pirate skeletons
  • HollyBlueAgateHollyBlueAgate
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    Par and Alby.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Used to be Rabbie Basic and Runda. I don't currently have one.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Rundal Dungeon, especially Siren mode. as neko warrior in mabi hunting Sahagin fish and fighting worth Cat Sith is extremely fun. plus it is nice how the dungeon has no wall making it easy to see everything in the rooms around you. also really wish Cat Sith were a obtainable transformation as they are the only type of cat in mabi I can't transform into yet.
    Spareoh
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Ciar for nostalgia reasons. A close one is Maiz for the mobbing that happened when it first came out because everyone was trying to get FH and the mobs in there were dang strong so the easiest way to beat it was to gather 8 people and mob it. Also has amazing visuals and music for a dungeon of it's time.
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Ciar for nostalgia reasons. A close one is Maiz for the mobbing that happened when it first came out because everyone was trying to get FH and the mobs in there were dang strong so the easiest way to beat it was to gather 8 people and mob it. Also has amazing visuals and music for a dungeon of it's time.

I remember running Maiz with my sister years ago, and going naked with our egos against the masks. Good times!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited May 30, 2019
    I really like how Karu, Albey, Par, Longa and Rundal look. I wish Par and Longa would get an update.
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    i like to use Ciar to fulfill the requirements for Mana Shield where you get hit by arrows....good for Natural (green) Shield too
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited May 31, 2019
    Music wise, Albey dungeon.