Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Let's get some action here before the merge

*crickets*
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    What do I do on a 10 hour bus ride to and back from Navajo Nation
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Greta wrote: »
    Let's get some action here before the merge

*crickets*

latest?cb=20150113205711

Ew......good luck on that ride XD
    edited June 3, 2019
    on the way back to Vegas. just saying hey what's going on?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 3, 2019
    I turned 23 years of age, and have transferred to my third or second college of choice. I hope I can become a well respected biomedical or chemical engineer.

I also bought a machete, so that if anyone happens to wrong my little sisters, I am able to butcher said wrong doers. Now, machetes aren't the sharpest blades, but they pack quite a bit of intimidation factor alongside their weight. Consider them sharpened sticks. I have been working out a bit more recently, in no small part due to the stupid sexy Ferghus cosplays.

Just got another $2500 in tuition reimbursement, going to put that towards another semester. Hopefully, I can get a job in Western Europe. Enjoy life. Maybe spend time with a lovely girl or two. Mostly just career and sibling protection, mind you. Though the United Kingdom has laws against brandishing a machete for no reason. Suppose I'll use my fists then.

I think I am becoming dissatisfied with Mabinogi. I realize I ought to focus on the future, for both myself and my siblings. A bit of a midlife crisis, so to say. I have things I want to do.
    Wolfsinger
    I turned 23 years of age, and have transferred to my third or second college of choice. I hope I can become a well respected biomedical or chemical engineer.

I also bought a machete, so that if anyone happens to wrong my little sisters, I am able to butcher said wrong doers. Now, machetes aren't the sharpest blades, but they pack quite a bit of intimidation factor alongside their weight. Consider them sharpened sticks. I have been working out a bit more recently, in no small part due to the stupid sexy Ferghus cosplays.

Just got another $2500 in tuition reimbursement, going to put that towards another semester. Hopefully, I can get a job in Western Europe. Enjoy life. Maybe spend time with a lovely girl or two. Mostly just career and sibling protection, mind you. Though the United Kingdom has laws against brandishing a machete for no reason. Suppose I'll use my fists then.

I think I am becoming dissatisfied with Mabinogi. I realize I ought to focus on the future, for both myself and my siblings. A bit of a midlife crisis, so to say. I have things I want to do.

Finishing school does that as you have to start prioritizing other things and your time allotted for gaming may decrease. It's a challenge to find a good balance.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    I also bought a machete, so that if anyone happens to wrong my little sisters, I am able to butcher said wrong doers. Now, machetes aren't the sharpest blades, but they pack quite a bit of intimidation factor alongside their weight. Consider them sharpened sticks.

This. This I like XD

Also good luck on that midlife crisis. I had mine when I entered college after a few years working as a martial arts teacher - which was going swimmingly until I "took an arrow to the knee" or almost broke both my ankles, so I had to start looking for things that don't require standing up for too long. And I'm no good at any of those things XD
    I'm having to learn how to think in a specific way again that I had so gratefully forgotten -.-''
    Speaking of machetes a few months back I saw on the news some gas station clerk chased off 2 knife wielding suspects with an unsuspecting machete and even hacked at their getaway vehicle to mark it.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    GGs to that clerk
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Nao merged so hard, the main page broke.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

What ever you do, keep a blanket or towel over it. o.O
    Helsa wrote: »

What ever you do, keep a blanket or towel over it. o.O

Surprisingly, I only slept for 1 hour total on the bus.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    *places random plate of cookies on the floor and then leaves*
    Darn, I was a week away from going through June uncontested.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 26, 2019
    Lost my old cat 4 days ago... We had to euthanize him in a very miserable state. Still can't believe it, I feel extremely guilty and sad for not being able to help him and we had no time to figure out what was the issue... I'm still shocked and i keep having horrible flashbacks of him having those horrible seizures and nothing helped to stop them. Fiance said that he even started to chew his tongue off and almost tried to bite himself on paws while veterinarian was trying to help him. It was really bad and horrible.
    I still get teary when remembering him...
    Lost my old cat 4 days ago... We had to euthanize him in a very miserable state. Still can't believe it, I feel extremely guilty and sad for not being able to help him and we had no time to figure out what was the issue... I'm still shocked and i keep having horrible flashbacks of him having those horrible seizures and nothing helped to stop them. Fiance said that he even started to chew his tongue off and almost tried to bite himself on paws while veterinarian was trying to help him. It was really bad and horrible.

That is one of the effects of having a pet, is when they have to go. It ends up the same as seeing off a human family member. Sometimes, pets will choose to go (leave and disappear themselves) when they no their time is up, in an attempt to lessen the sadness of their human friends. Animals have much more consciousness and humanity than most people expect.
    Sad to hear about your loss though. At least he doesn't have to feel that pain anymore. Cry some tears, remember the good memories and then let him go. His death will pave way to new life as that is what life is.
    GretaWolfsingerSherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 27, 2019
    I feel the need to post a real life picture of my adorable self.

Yeah, I became a selfie hoe now. :/
    I feel the need to post a real life picture of my adorable self.

Yeah, I became a selfie hoe now. :/

Help yourself.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

I'm sorry for your loss! Just know that he is in a better place (Nirvana, Rainbow Bridge, who knows?) and that he isn't suffering anymore.
    *Wiping the dust around this thread*